What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please bring back match day numbers

TDD91

Juniors
Not a chance it'll happen, clubs would lose too much revenue from shirt sales.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Clubs get hardly anything from ironing on some number transfers. I agree squad numbers were stupidest thing ever. Go back to 1-17.

Taking The Two

Juniors
Not sure on other clubs but a Saints shirt is £50 and a player’s name or your own personalisation is an extra £10. I see a fair amount of shirts with names and numbers on at Saints games, so let’s say you do 1,500 a year, that figure could be way off by the way, that’s £15,000 a year.

Doesn’t seem a lot but it adds up.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not sure on other clubs but a Saints shirt is £50 and a player’s name or your own personalisation is an extra £10. I see a fair amount of shirts with names and numbers on at Saints games, so let’s say you do 1,500 a year, that figure could be way off by the way, that’s £15,000 a year.

Doesn’t seem a lot but it adds up.

But your adding names and numbers on to a blank shirt, ergo it doesnt matter if it is a player assigned number or a position number as most of the starting 17 will play in the same spot for the season.

Latest posts