What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please delete this thread

Which Two Players Would You Sign for 2019?

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Matt Frawley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mathew Lodge

• Corey Oats

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Tevita Pangai Jr

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Brian Kelly

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Young Tomunaipea

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Kane Linnett

• George Jennings

• Robert Jennings

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
definitely 9...

i can't believe he's on the market..

i mean, who wouldn't sign 9?

Slackboy72

Coach
7bfa5bb21b4e0ba22c465378aed1af46--clay-animation-animation-movies.jpg

Belta

Juniors
I was gunna pick no one and 9 but couldn’t find no one.

Lodge would have been good except he’s a boof head and I theres certain to will be punch ups in the car park if he rocks up at a Dragons training.

Either Jennings would add some speed so I’ll take one and I’ve been thinking Frawley myself, wont cost much and has a great kicking game.

gitano

Juniors
I'd go with 9 as well. Which coincidentally is my score I've given this thread. 9/10.
I feel richer for having read and partaken in it, and yes I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I want Usain Bolted added. Cos we need speed!!!!!

As good a chance of landing him as anyone else in possm’s poll choices. After his stint with the Mariners he could slip straight into the Red V, that’s unless some club from Malta beats us to it :eek:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I want Usain Bolted added. Cos we need speed!!!!!

As good a chance of landing him as anyone else in possm’s poll choices. After his stint with the Mariners he could slip straight into the Red V, that’s unless some club from Malta beats us to it :eek:
Nah.. 9 is quicker than Bolt is these days..

Come on Millward, sign 9!

Belta

Juniors
If we could teach our centers to pass instead of Chariots of Fire we’d have Bolts of lightning.

Crush

Coach
I love it how the mods just refuse to delete this thread.
They're like "nobody tells us what to do, we will only delete threads when we feel like it"