What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please do the Honourable Thing....

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Not good enough. Not enough close to being good enough. Resign before you are sacked. Why wait until @ Round 6? Pierce, Pierce, Raper. C YA LATER.

I don't blame the players. They are signed, trained, selected and instructed: if, in the end, they aren't up to it- who is to be questioned?

2 losses without ticker- They told us they were playing for a recently departed GREAT!

Why wait for the inevitable? It may sound like doom and gloom- I just think it is realistic. Resign. (Please prove me wrong! PLEASE!!)

Bris and Manly? How are we going to go against one of the top 6 or 7 SportsTAB favourites? I shudder to think.

Still my team though...always live in hope. It's just that I'm sick of dreaming- want to see something positive in reality!

b_shark

Juniors
I thought they played much better than last week - haven't looked at the stats but much less errors, and it felt massively less embarrassing. There were a few out there showing some ticker.

MusiC FreaK

Juniors
b_shark said:
I thought they played much better than last week - haven't looked at the stats but much less errors, and it felt massively less embarrassing. There were a few out there showing some ticker.

Mmm yeah, I completely agree, that's how I feel.. I'm not that disppointed about the loss tonight, funnily enough.

Sharkie™

Juniors
im gutted, i noe its early in the season but ffs, this always seems to happen and it sets the scene for the rest of the season......now i can see y most thought we will run 14th..

Feej

First Grade
ShArKsMaN said:
im gutted, i noe its early in the season but ffs, this always seems to happen and it sets the scene for the rest of the season......now i can see y most thought we will run 14th..
And we haven't come up against one of the top sides yet. We must surely be firming for the spoon. :(

b_shark

Juniors
Sheros los Deros said:
Tonights loss seemed inevitable like last week. A train crash waiting to happen.

I have an ex that used to say, whenever anybody failed to find touch from a penalty, "sign of a beaten side" - every time that BK doesn't find touch I figure we are going to lose.

In regards to inevitability - this week was better than last and hopefully we keep improving, unlike last year where we started well and then crashed and burned.

Surely

Post Whore
Hmmm beaten at brookvale on the back of some dubious decisions by a side some are tipping to be a contender (not I though).

I don't think it was as bad as some of you are making out.

Shark

Bench
Absolutely f**ked effort. From the players, the admin and the coach.

Some individuals within the side did well, but as a team...Ordinary.

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Mr. Shark said:
Not good enough. Not enough close to being good enough. Resign before you are sacked. Why wait until @ Round 6? Pierce, Pierce, Raper. C YA LATER.

I don't blame the players. They are signed, trained, selected and instructed: if, in the end, they aren't up to it- who is to be questioned?

2 losses without ticker- They told us they were playing for a recently departed GREAT!

Why wait for the inevitable? It may sound like doom and gloom- I just think it is realistic. Resign. (Please prove me wrong! PLEASE!!)

Bris and Manly? How are we going to go against one of the top 6 or 7 SportsTAB favourites? I shudder to think.

Still my team though...always live in hope. It's just that I'm sick of dreaming- want to see something positive in reality!

Losses to Bris, Manly, Roosters, Tigers. Still haven't played one of the Top 5 premiership favourites. Why continue to flounder? Why continue to believe this mob will do something? I was prepared to give the "hierarchy" a fair go. Time is up! Time is up!

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Yes , the coach and team did it again and again. I 've followed this mob for too long now.....enough is enough. I'll be asking for a season-ticket(x4) refund. I'd be an irresponsible parent, letting my kids suffer any more.

Inferno

Coach
Mr. Shark said:

We'll get to see next week. We take on the so far undefeated cows, straight after their win over the Knights.

I'm not sure I want to watch. Could be the first time a team has triple figures put up against them.

redbacks back

Juniors
Raper must go! No more than 5000 will be at shark park next week. Personally I'll be there as I think that I will be a part of history. Heaps of records will be broken by the Cowboys.

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Does not matter what happens this week: I will not be attending the next game. Nor will I attend any home game until we win a couple on the trot. What a waste of my time and money. The club may want us to "stick"; I've got my response ready.

PJ

First Grade
Raper looked like the man he was today. An idiot with no answers.

That's where you are wrong Newman, he has the only answers he needs to keep his job.

Yes Mr Pierce, No Mr Pierce, that's a great idea Mr Pierce.

redbacks back

Juniors
I wouldn't blame anyone for not going. Had I not paid for my season passes, I wouldn't spend 1 cent to watch crap like that dished up. We are not Mugs!

SadShark

Bench
Mr Shark - I talked my son out of supporting the Sharks. I cannot stand to see him suffer the way I have for 35 years. It would be too cruel. he needs to support a team that wants to win, a team that has guts & determination, a team that sets out to win and one that he can be proud of supporting - not be the subject of ridicule with other supporters.

He just doesn't need to experience the same hurt..