What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please do the Honourable Thing....

Jo Ryan

Juniors
You are all a bunch of whimps. I'm there till the dying death, remember we did play the Current Premiership team?? I'll be front row next week. Fancy talking your son out of not supporting his local team, after all isn't about the passion. and it is Easter week-end.

roboshark

Coach
redbacks back said:
I wouldn't blame anyone for not going. Had I not paid for my season passes, I wouldn't spend 1 cent to watch crap like that dished up. We are not Mugs!

the club thinks we dont care though- we are content with mid table finishes and second best

SadShark

Bench
Jo RyanYou are all a bunch of whimps. I'm there till the dying death, remember we did play the Current Premiership team?? I'll be front row next week. Fancy talking your son out of not supporting his local team, after all isn't about the passion. and it is Easter week-end.

Oh I'm hearin' you Jo and as I said it hurts so much but most importantly, he doesn't need the many years of pain to come.

Mr. Shark

Juniors
I'm with you SadShark. I always start the year as on optimist, only to be disappointed. However, I've always given them "one more chance". There was always a flicker of hope....the kids were usually the ones that would see the positives. Unfortunately - in some ways- , their youthful innocence has been replaced by a tell-it-like-it-is attitutude. They have seen every game with me this year: they don't want to see another. Period.

Latest posts