What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please, someone get Vella OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This soft f**k is in our team again Brian Smith is destroying our club with his dumb selections.

Where the hell is Armitt, Tsoulos and co. Please god, someone wake me up from this nightmare.

Brisbane by 20

Goleel

Juniors
While your at it swing the axe at Kativerata too, two dumb selections based on performances last week.

Hurriflatch

Referee
at least Kativerata ran the ball hard

sure he dropped in as soon as he got tackled and missed about 20 tackles but he did more then Vella not like that was hard to do tho

Avenger

Immortal
I've said it oncee and I'll say it again, Vella is the biggest oxygen thief in our squad.

tanka

Juniors
vella is actually one of the strongest boys out there...

he rates around the top (if not the top) in how much each individual in the team could bench

last year it was Kylie Leulai, but he's gone as that is all that he had goin for him.

Vella also won the strong man contest...

I'm baffled why someone so strong plays so soft....

maybe he's forgotten how to go forward...

COME ON MICKY V! All ya need to do is imagine the opposing sides players are a bunch of 50 Kilogram weights you hoist up in the gym! :clap:

I still believe... I NEED to still believe...

Parraren

Bench
He's gotta be on notice after Saturday nights efforts (or lack thereof), particularly for his lazy defense. As one of the more senior players he really should be setting an example in defense. He does have a history of pulling out big games v Webcke & co so hopefully he's had an ear bashing from the coaching staff and will perform accordingly. If not he should be made an example of.

I think there are a few guys who will have been made aware that if they don't perform this week they'll be in Premier League in round 3.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He needs a wake up call.

Hauling VWs doesn't mean he can tackle.

A stint in premmys could be a good wake up call.

The again, he could be fashionable, and retire.

i agree both him and wagon are in a confort zone...they need to be outed form it, and in daniels case outed form the position he is in....

Hurriflatch

Referee
don't get me wrong I'd love to see Vella return to his best cause at his best he is a very very good player the problem is the only game since 2001 that he has played even at half his best was the 2002 finals game v Brisbane

Gronk

Staff member
ME I know that it's taken you 7 years to think about your post, but it's no way to talk about a club legend IMO.

Latest posts