What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One!

antonius

Coach
That thinks Willie Mason must have Ro**ed the Tooth Fairy to get into the Australian team!! How bloody useless was he in todays test? First touch he does the Willie fumble while playing the ball, then he gets into open space, and gets the ball knocked out of his handies in typical Willie fashion. Fair dinkum if we haven't got better bench forwards than him in Australia I give up. The bloke is an average club player at best, I have to keep checking to see if he plays for the Sharks, surely that would be the only reason he gets into the team.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh no, your not ther only one ;-)
He ran at Mark McLinden all night in rd 25 and made a big fat 0 line breaks through macca. That shows how soft he is, if the Poms and Kiwis learn how to tackle he will be useless

Davico/Sattler/ ANYONE! would have been a better option IMO

Raider_69

Post Whore
Isnt Wille Mason the offspring of a fairy and Micheal Jasckon with an afro?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

antonius

Coach
pepstar87 said:
He didn't even play that bad, use all have too much expectations from him as a player.
LOL, how long was he on the field for? That's how well he played! The only thing Anderson got right for the game was taking him off.

The General

Juniors
Im a Dogs supporter and you won't get any disagreement out of me or many other Dogs supporters. He has been pretty average for us all year and there were a number of Dogs players who deserved a chance in the Australian jersey before he did, e.g. Price, O'Meley, Sherwin. The Australian selectors are a joke.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I think they should have chosen O'Meley. Or have Hindmarsh in. Satler. Even Keith Galloway would have played better, but then again Keith IS AWESOME

Brutus

Referee
Willie cut his hair so when he makes all his mistakes he doesn't stand out so much. What does Steve Price have to do Queensland and Australian selectors :?:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I guess the only reason Willie got the nod ahead of Price, O'Meally and O' Hara was that he can easily slot in the backrow!! But I, like everyone else was pissed at his lacklustre performance today.

PS
Hindy's one of 425 players that ruled themselves unavailable due to injury.

Southernsaint

Staff member
El Garbo said:
Even Keith Galloway would have played better, but then again Keith IS AWESOME

You'll see no argument from me.

Of course Galloway is awesome, he's a Saints junior. Having said that, so is Stevens, but he's been infected quite early...

Cheers,
Ben S.

incredible_holc

Juniors
Galloway's not a saints junior!!!

hes been playing for the Yarrawarrah Tigers since he was 11 atleast!!!

he goes to Kingsgrove but that doesnt make him a saints junior

half

Coach
if only menzies didn't go on that holiday! not that he would've been chosen anyway

i think when fans of the players own club agree he shouldn't be in the team, it counts for something. price is the logical option. and as for people suggest hindmarsh, even ian hindmarsh would be better than mason

i can see why kimmy and bailey were chosen, but what is ando's hard-on over mason about?

melon....

Coach
Anton,

I have sprouted many comments in the league world. Some true and some tongue in cheek. But listen carefully for this is one of the dye hard truths ever to emerge from my mouth.....

Believe it when I say to you, Mason is the softest falous in the NRL...no...the whole world when it comes to League. Never a truer statement made...besides the one that details how crap Gidley is.