What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please tell me this isn't so...

stumped

Juniors
who is the big mouthed director that slandered the tigers catering in order to play a stand alone season opener? this guy must have the biggest mouth ever as it seems he never stops putting his foot in it!

I for one think for once the NSWRL are actually looking forward and putting the games best interest at heart by playing 3-4 games at leichardt oval as a season opener.

how poorly must Newtown look in the eyes of the other clubs and the NSWRL when the jets point of conjecture is that the catering does not stack up and the jets fans prefer 3pm games

from all reports Paul Sironen served a slice of humble pie for the "mouth of marrickville"

bluebag43

Juniors
I think he has done the right thing and looked after Newtown supporters!

I had a mate who had his beers confiscated and I also know a female supporter who was only allowed to take her fruit into Leichardt Oval on the provisor that she didn't eat it! Both at the semi against Windsor. They are absolute Nazis and charge exhorbitant prices!

stumped

Juniors
I think he has done the right thing and looked after Newtown supporters!

I had a mate who had his beers confiscated and I also know a female supporter who was only allowed to take her fruit into Leichardt Oval on the provisor that she didn't eat it! Both at the semi against Windsor. They are absolute Nazis and charge exhorbitant prices!

43, you need to look outside the bubble, the NSWRL will be all but dead and buried should the independent commission get up and running, this could well mean the end for the Jets at a premier league level and you want a stand alone game instead of supporting a 3/4 game season opener,

the jets would stop people taking fruit into Henson if they could man the entry's properly, I've watched so called die hard supporters walk in with a carton of beer and not a word said,

why don't you speak up and ask where and why we have loaned out the $1.1m to a director?, ask why some money hasn't been spent down at Tempe? if the place was neat and tidy people might support the place