What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

png v nz commentary. vossy, fittler and johns classic

nqcowboy87

Bench
if anybody wanted a laugh they should tuned into the match last night. fittler, johns, and vossy riffing on everything from the menzie "jukebox" yere and also the stink that seems to waft around rotorua

Scorpio30

Bench
If you want to feel like blowing your brains out, see if you can catch a replay with "Costo" and team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Worst two hours of my life listening to Costigan and Halligan. At least Rabs was reasonable to PNG last week, Costo and Chook were just insulting.

Big Sam

First Grade
Can anyone tell me why there were 3 different sets of commentators (Nz's, Channel 9, and UK Skysports) at yesterday's game? Seems rather superfluous.

Ark

Juniors
Somehow I don't think the match's sponser PNG tourism will be too pleased with Nine.

Freddy & Joey's recollections of their trip won't exactly encourage people to visit the place... :roll: