What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth red dogging this thread saying what a joke png were

until a few pages ago

now their juniors are golden
Wb making sht up as usual,
just butthurt that hkr and doing something positve in png lol. Rejoice mate, it’s good for rugby league,

MugaB

Coach
Wb making sht up as usual,
just butthurt that hkr and doing something positve in png lol. Rejoice mate, it’s good for rugby league,
This is great news, it'll be even better when the NRL do what PVL wants aswell for PNG, then they'll be more papuans circulating around the game worth signing

Perth Red doesn't contradict himself more than anyone on this forum.
He contradicts himself more than anyone on the planet.

It blows my mind .
I don't know if Perth Red is trolling or whether he's a massive hypocrite with poor insight. Every argument he makes is a biased opinion based on what's best for him, falsely presented as a "fact".

I wouldn't have a problem with his opinions if he didn't call people stupid for not agreeing with him. It's why I give him shit about Hull and Perth.

Brian potter

First Grade
This is great news, it'll be even better when the NRL do what PVL wants aswell for PNG, then they'll be more papuans circulating around the game worth signing
Why does it take PVL to get NRL clubs to follow the lead of hull kr and create pathways for young kumul athletes?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Perth Red and Maxipad are always ridiculing PNG.
Again that’s bollox. I’ve ridiculed the idea of a png nrl team being ready in two years to enter nrl and the stupidity of it being based in cairns, and the highly questionable viability of it given it will largely exist on the whims of a government.

ive called for the money to be spent on digicell cup to go FT and have a decade or so of pathways development so when png come into the nrl, which would be awesome to see, they can be based in png and made up of png players.

you and wb are full of shit.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why does it take PVL to get NRL clubs to follow the lead of hull kr and create pathways for young kumul athletes?
Because there is no money in it and all nrl and the clubs care about is their bottom lines. That’s not a criticism, they are first and foremost businesses.

linking nrl clubs to digicell cup clubs would have been a great way to help develop systems in png. Good on Rovers for leading the way.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Watch the video, sounds a long term relationship plan.
HKR has a long history with PNG, this is just another chapter in that relationship.
All of them sound like long term relationships until the club sends over some donated jerseys and balls and calls it job done.

Again that’s bollox. I’ve ridiculed the idea of a png nrl team being ready in two years to enter nrl and the stupidity of it being based in cairns, and the highly questionable viability of it given it will largely exist on the whims of a government.

ive called for the money to be spent on digicell cup to go FT and have a decade or so of pathways development so when png come into the nrl, which would be awesome to see, they can be based in png and made up of png players.

you and wb are full of shit.
At one stage you and Maxipad were ridiculing the low number of Papuans that have progressed to the NRL via the Hunters. If I recall correctly the poair f you said more Victorians have played in the NRL.

The pair of you are always talking about the poverty and crime rate in PNG being too high for a team to generate revenue from football operations.

Neither of you sanctimonious wankers want a team in Port Moresby.

Colk

First Grade
At one stage you and Maxipad were ridiculing the low number of Papuans that have progressed to the NRL via the Hunters. If I recall correctly the poair f you said more Victorians have played in the NRL.

The pair of you are always talking about the poverty and crime rate in PNG being too high for a team to generate revenue from football operations.

Because on the balance of probability they are right. Even you have said the same thing (i.e. they wouldn’t be in the picture or would work without government funding)

You’re just carrying on and picking a fight.

Perth Red

Post Whore

It wasnt ridicule, it was pointing out evidence that png will take many years before they are generating enough players to be non reliant on Australian and nz player. I didn’t say it could never happen, just that it would take years. They have, as have wa players. That isn’t ridicule it’s fact!

again that is a point of discussion, not ridicule. It’s a fact most of the country lives in poverty and the stadium only holds 15k which are both major impediments to a png club generating revenue. Again fact not ridicule.

id love to see a viable nrl club in Port Moresby, but do it properly.

now stop being such a tosser.

Because on the balance of probability they are right. Even you have said the same thing (i.e. they wouldn’t be in the picture or would work without government funding)

I didn't say he was wrong about PNG's financial problems. What I am pointing out is the ridicule he hurled at PNG players until his club signed an agreement with an ex-Queensland Cup team.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
I didn't say he was wrong about PNG's financial problems. What I am pointing out is the ridicule he hurled at PNG players until his club signed an agreement with an ex-Queensland Cup team.
You’re talking bollox. Show me a single post where I’ve ridiculed png players or shut the f**k up.

Maximus

Coach

I'm not sure when pointing out the realities of a situation became a bad thing

mongoose

Coach

Didn't you once say people from PNG are too short and small for NRL lol.. you are the gift that keeps giving