What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Gordie

Juniors
I've flipped flopped a little on the PNG team. I thought it was a bad idea due to the state of the country. But then I remembered South American soccer teams. Brazil and Argentina are murder capitals and crime ridden. Yet they rank as the best teams in the world. A national team gives kids in poverty a goal to aim for.
True but at least scouts from European football teams give them a chance unlike the NRL.

Matt_CBY

Juniors

Wb1234

Immortal

Wb1234

Immortal
classic Wb, the comment was about Vlandys not knowing basic info, yet you make it about me. Never give up mate.
Seeing rugby league expanding on so many fronts must be soul destroying for you

Pvl is the best leader the game here has ever had

And that’s including guys like jj gilitnan

Perth Red

Post Whore
You would complain if he did t tie his shoelaces properly

The players marginal tax rate is mostly 49 percent. Big deal he’s getting mixed up with average tax rate the point is still just as valid to anyone with half a brain
he was talking bollox lol Sure if youre not interested in actual facts then eat it up. You just need a MAGA red cap!

Noticed in the conversation he seemed to be pulling back on the tax concession to just the first 12 months of a contract?

Wb1234

Immortal
he was talking bollox lol Sure if youre not interested in actual facts then eat it up. You just need a MAGA red cap!

Noticed in the conversation he seemed to be pulling back on the tax concession to just the first 12 months of a contract?
Your argument is basic trolling

Will tax benefits help png get players ? Answer is yes.

I dare say he’s still wrong cause it’s png tax they would pay not Aussie and I’m not sure what the tax rates are there

Your team faces a challenge competing with png for players when their travel times are less on average and huge tax benefits