What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PointsBet Gone?

Tiger Shark

Bench
The naming rights deal was a 4 year deal from 2019 so still a few years left but potentially their might be clauses and due to Covid they're no longer obligated ?

R-15-3

Juniors
Was about to ask what our sponsorship situation was for next year.
Im assuming most deals where multi year so only a few new ones.
I’d love us to be able to sell 100% again by Xmas.

Tiger Shark

Bench
You'd hope we'd be pretty appealing to sponsor with the hype around our new signings and being back at Shark Park ..sorry Points Bet Stadium

I'm pretty sure when we had something to do with Toyota they were sponsoring the Cowboys at the same time.
Not to mention whoever that yellow and red hire place is on the sleeves, they have the same with the Titans.
My only problem as I see it, is it makes us look a little pauperish (is that a word?), as in that we are in Manly's shadow, but cash is cash I suppose.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I'm pretty sure when we had something to do with Toyota they were sponsoring the Cowboys at the same time.
Not to mention whoever that yellow and red hire place is on the sleeves, they have the same with the Titans.
My only problem as I see it, is it makes us look a little pauperish (is that a word?), as in that we are in Manly's shadow, but cash is cash I suppose.

I think the Cowboys Toyota was just the local dealership as opposed to Toyota main office but your point stills stands there has been sponsors who are with multiple teams.

yadamisha

Juniors
Manly only got Pointsbet because their preferred Aramex signed with us and not Manly. THF, SFD and Madimack are the only jersey sponsors up for renewal in 22

i like a 4 pines. its a good spot their brew pub thing

theres heaps of dual sponsors in the league all the time.
if they get that paige girl, shaq etc to spruik them, its very good business,