What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon X and Y

Monk

Referee
Probs gonna go with a >6 pokemon rotation, so I get some decent variety, like i have in Black2.

How does bank work? I want to trade an eevee over early

Eevee is catchable in the wild in X/Y i believe, so you don't need to trade one over.

As PP said, Bank isn't available till December.

Hitting up the local EB Games at 8am tomozz, so excited.

Big Pete

Referee
Oi let's get some fc's up in this thread, need to teach ya'll a lesson.

FC: 5155 - 3150 - 0688

Last edited:

redvscotty

First Grade
OK, where do I get the Charmander from? I'm in the forest atm with Chespin only.

Also, anyone know what to do to get Torchic?

Parra Pride

Coach
For the Torchic, save and exit to the main menu. Go to mystery gift -> receive gift -> get via internet.

There will then be someone at any Pokemon centre who will give you the Torchic.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Farfetch'd is the shit. Got that motherf**ker at level 48 compared to my other 37-8s. Just past the fourth gym and he is decimating everything that gets in the way.

Loving the training mini games. So cool.

Monk

Referee
Managed to squeeze out 7 hours so far before a party last night. Been loving it, just got my fossil Pokemon.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I got Y and I'm really enjoying it. the fairy type is odd.

the line for the game at EB was out of the store at opening.

Monk

Referee
Goomy and it's evolutions have to be the weirdest looking Dragons I've ever seen.

As weird as they are, they have a certain appeal to them which is awesome.

Also, in a weird turn of events I evolved my Nincada into a Ninjask with Pokeballs in my inventory and an open slot in my party and didn't get a Shedinja... no idea what the deal was with that,

redvscotty

First Grade
Oooooohhhhh I want a nincada but keep wasting it before I can get out a pokeball.

f**ker!

Picked up a Whismur though, the final evo looks f**king rad! Exploud!

Parra Pride

Coach
Exp. share is really damn convenient in this game, my Charizard alone has to have gotten at least 20 levels worth of experience without going into battle, and that's with the experience being shared between four other Pokemon.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Exp share is all good if you don't get a lucky egg. Get that shit and you just staunch everything.

Finished with 24 hours played. So same timeframe as the last game to beat, but with higher levels so you don't have to getting forever post game to get hundreds.

Parra Pride

Coach
I caught Yveltal surprising easily, Jolteon's thunderbolt got it down to barely any hp left, and also paralyzed it for good measure, not wanting to waste my master ball a single Pokeball was all it took to make the catch.

DB

First Grade
Currently running with a team of:

Minun (lv 15)
Charmeleon (lv 17)
Skitty (lv 19)
Furfrou (Lv19)
Quilladin (lv 22)

Parra Pride

Coach
My current team just after getting the 8th badge:

Garchomp - Level 59