What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pokie player/non-pokie player

pokie player or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tlk

Bench
i cant stand them myself,the girlfriend and all me mates play them but yer i just think there a waste of time and money

Earl

Coach
So far I'm the only one thats sad yes.

*holds hand up in anticipation of a high five*

roosters06

Juniors
on the odd occassion when im out i might put some change through. But ever since one of my best mates one three grand and promptly (within a week) put it all back through again - i haven't played them as much.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Pokies give me the sh*ts these days the way ya gotta buy tokens or swipe cards etc etc and all that other bullsh*t!.....whatever happened to the days of throwin ya loose change down the throat of the one armed bandit I ask???? :cry: it's all farkkkkkkkkkked....

mullet

Juniors
I work casually in a local club so i tend not to.

Black Jack on the other hand i WILL play

An41

Juniors
Used to sometimes put in the odd note once in awhile, but never was addicted.

I like playing cards better

Alba

Coach
occasionally .. i love BlackJack .. and King of the Nile .. they rock ..

Maggie

Juniors
oh my god i love to have a slap, every time i go out i always put aside 5-15dollars to put in.
Fav Ones to play....
Star drifter
Bugganeer (pirates)
Wheres the gold

Note: Try your luck in the "non smoking" setion they are played alot less then the one in the smoking section and tend to pay more often.