What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL : Who is the greatest player with more than 3 vowels in his name ?

The Rosco

Bench
This is a serious question, footy lovers.
Following in the steps of the greatest french loving contributor to these pages, I have found a new dimension of abject stupidity in polling you wonderful people.

So seriously, does the number of vowels in a player's surname have a direct effect on his playing ability ?

Minichiello, Taumololo, Lolohia , Anasta ?

Who exactly was the greatest player and how many vowels in his surname ?

Next week's topic will be the greatest NRL player to have eaten a kebab from Marrickville,

Auva'a. Five letters, four vowels, three of which are the same.

Extra points for having an apostrophe in his name too.

Parra

Referee
I am more impressed by those who achieved greatness despite a vowel deficit. Not an easy thing to overcome. Vowels are taken for granted by those who are well endowed with them.

Danny Crnkovich made it to the bigtime, despite facing an obvious vowel deficit.

JJ

Immortal
Can the expectations around having a lot of vowels be too much of a burden

After an explosive start, Iafeta Paleaaesina really didn't deliver on what the vowels suggest he might have

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Hayne wins with the 'sometimes Y' rule coming into effect.
If my history is correct...David Gallop introduced the rule to allow Hayne to achieve everything in the NRL...unfortunately he could not help the Eels.