What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Caylo :( :(

Hellsy

Immortal
Seems he has torn the pectoral muscle right off the bone in that tackle. Operation next week

Is this the same injury as Gaz had?

He will miss the start of the season according to Weidler

Haynzy

First Grade
Geeze he must be strong.......... to be able to do that to himself while trying to roll onto his back......amaaaazing....I am in awe

AlexTheEel

Juniors
It really shows the kind of leader Cayless is. To play on with an injury as serious as that, when it was obvious he was in alot of pain is testimant to the guy's courage.

parra pete

Referee
Go Manly

*spews violently* *wakes up to himself*

No I don't mean that...I could never go for Manly

Parra Guru

Coach
Hellsy said:
Seems he has torn the pectoral muscle right off the bone in that tackle. Operation next week

Is this the same injury as Gaz had?

He will miss the start of the season according to Weidler

Yes, they have to operate and reattach the muscle to the bone.

Gaz missed 19 weeks from memory??

Gronk

Staff member
Yep I hope that Storm get grappled and ripped all day AND that Manly get a whole bunch of tries scored against them using a multitude of decoy runners.

Oh, and a fractured sternum for Judas in the first 5 mins would be sweet.

Other than that, care factor = 0.

V1er

Juniors
All things considered, Cayless showed some guts coming back on in the 2nd half with that injury. too bad the storm dont have any.

Bigfella

Coach
Gutsy effort by him.

Given how much it affected our performance when he and Fui both went off - I don;t think it's overstating it to say the injury was one of the decisive factors on the result.

I think I may have to go for Manly to win ... (then both teams bve disqualified for salary cap rorts and us to play N Qld in a decider for the title LOL (preferably the week after Thurston has his double shoulder operation)