What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Jono Wright

hineyrulz

Post Whore
First touch of the ball for the Dogs he knocks on :lol: One Eel i'm glad we let go.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wright's a pretty good runner when he hangs onto the ball. Pretty ordinary defence for such a big bloke though.

Parra Pride

Coach
I hate no one as much as I hate the Storm, though that may be a product of my never seeing the Eels win a comp, and the fact I pointed out above that the Storm cost us one.

Fun fact, the last three times we have been in the finals the cheating scum merkins knocked us out.

Eels Dude

Coach
I hate no one as much as I hate the Storm, though that may be a product of my never seeing the Eels win a comp, and the fact I pointed out above that the Storm cost us one.

Fun fact, the last three times we have been in the finals the cheating scum merkins knocked us out.

The Storm didn't cost us one... it didn't matter who we played in the GF there was still a chance we'd lose. They're both as bad as each other really. The only difference is the Bulldogs still got a premiership from their cheating, the Storm haven't yet. Though it's looking possible this year.