What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop Songs!

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes we all hate them, but every now and again one comes along that we like, so what are the best of the worst genre of songs

personally i like Christina Agulaira - Dirrty
and not just for the film clip

Godz Illa

Coach
Hey Ya is the greatest song of the 21st century. And in 2099, they'll still be saying that. They probably won't know what a Polaroid picture is by then, but they'll be 'shaking it' nonetheless.

keeney

First Grade
k that just took all the fun out of that song for me, way to kill it george illa

I understand what George is saying.

Hey ya is a song that transcends age boundaries. I'm 45 and I think it's a great song. So do most people near my age that I know. There isn't much top 40 stuff that you can say that to any more.

keeney

First Grade
HAHAHAHA ive been missing your stawberry kisses :lol: shes such a short ugly mole

Godz Illa

Coach
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Hey ya is a song that transcends age boundaries. I'm 45 and I think it's a great song. So do most people near my age that I know. There isn't much top 40 stuff that you can say that to any more.
Just further to that...
Outkast have been nominated for 6 Grammys. And if the Grammys are to shake off their reputation as a farcical pile of bullshit, then Outkast must win all 6.

My fav "pop" song at the moment is Eamon - f**k It.

"f**k what i said it dont mean shit now
f**k the presents might as well throw em out
f**k all those kisses, it didnt mean jack
f**k you, you hoe, i dont want you back"

-So true.

Oh and Baby Bash - Suga Suga.

Manly Preniers in 2005 said:
That song where J-lo is breaking up with the rapper...I can't think of the name-you know the one where she walks through the snow.

That song sucks a fat cock. LL's washed up.

Ice Cold 3001 said:
Nothing last's forever.

Everything will eventually come to an end
So try to savor the moment, cuz time flies don't it
The beauty of life, you gotta make it last for the better
Cuz nothin' lasts forever