What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positional query

Mambo

Juniors
Can someone tell me the best (starting 13) position for the following players.

Buddy Gordon
Nelson Manoukafou

Thanx

Seano

Juniors
buddy is a young souths junior and i think nelson is a junior as well (not sure really).

nelson is only 18 or 19 and is friggen huge

Mambo

Juniors
daslacker said:
Playing for souths

behind the goal posts

Well we beat your pussy arse team twice in our worst season on record. So where does that put your pathetic team.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It puts our pathetic team in 12th position with 7 wins. And we thought we had a bad year, we didn't come last, knob. :lol: :lol:

HBG

Juniors
If you were so good, why did you not have 9 wins.

Beaten by Souths, twice!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
pity for such a pisspoor team like your own. So souths are brilliant because they beat the Tigers twice are they, if I may ask, how many times did souths beat Newcastle, Brisbane, Bulldogs, Roosters and Dragons. Silence, no surprises there. Do us all a favour and go and shove your team up a cows backside and have a bull screw some sense into ya's! :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
pity for such a pisspoor team like your own. So souths are brilliant because they beat the Tigers twice are they, if I may ask, how many times did souths beat Newcastle, Brisbane, Bulldogs, Roosters and Dragons. Silence, no surprises there. Do us all a favour and go and shove your team up a cows backside and have a bull screw some sense into ya's! :lol: :lol:

Yes, unfortunately those teams saved their worst performances for "wastes" ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Much the same as we saved our worst performances for you lot of no-hopers. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Deary me Ratsarse you got hammered!!!!!

Much the same as we saved our worst performances for you lot of no-hopers.

rastus Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:41 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

madunit wrote:
pity for such a pisspoor team like your own. So souths are brilliant because they beat the Tigers twice are they, if I may ask, how many times did souths beat Newcastle, Brisbane, Bulldogs, Roosters and Dragons. Silence, no surprises there. Do us all a favour and go and shove your team up a cows backside and have a bull screw some sense into ya's!

Yes, unfortunately those teams saved their worst performances for "wastes
"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
they used to play a game called hide the sausage when Ian Roberts was there, now they have 2 games they play that have the same effect, hide the cheeseburger and hide the slab. :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Thats why Souths suck,because thats all they play at training.And then in the showers they play 'oops i dropped the soap can upick it up 4 me' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not that innocent there anymore, they're all so used to it now, they just do toe touches except they forget to stand up. :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
If that what goes on behind the scenes id hate to see what goes on at the Fan Days.Throw Ratsarse and slugs into the mix and it could be quite a shocking sight.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Definetly a case of leave all recording devices at the gate, dont want evidence to hit the streets outside of redfern.

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Definetly a case of leave all recording devices at the gate, dont want evidence to hit the streets outside of redfern.

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: