What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive Flanno post #1

Since 73

First Grade
Sandow - last night.

MOM.

Again.

Dynamo halfback at Bunnies - under Lang - which earns him a 500K payday from Eels.

In 2015 he's once again that player - under Arthur.

What happened in between those 2 periods?.....He was coached by Sticky and sent to Wentworthville.

Flanno spent over a decade under the Sticky model and continues it at our club.

The grind, the structure, the overplaying.

Our roster of past and present rep-players, which includes, Gallen, Lewis, fifita, Beale, Graham, Gordon, Tupou, Barba, Ennis and so on should be 3-4 wins after 4 rounds. Without a doubt.

The Sticky/Flanno model is unique in that it gets players to play the absolute worst football of their careers - whilst coaches like bellamy take 2nd stringers and have them playing at their absolute optimum.
Playing better than our 'stars'.

What Maguire does for guys like Reddy and Goodwin.

What Robinson has done for Pearce.

And so on.

The term Cronullafied isn't a joke. It's a fact.

Flanno won't see out his contract.

He won't see 3 more years as there won't be a bum left on a seat at Remondis.

Since 73

First Grade
Positive:

Appropriately....

Sticky holds record for most consecutive losses.
Flanno for most consecutive home losses (he might have been missing last season but was his own doing so he claims it).

Card Shark

Immortal
When I saw the thread title & author, I thought '73 had come back for reconciliation.

Got me.

It's not too late.....

Cant you guys leave him alone he hasnt posted here for waht 4 weeks, but you still want yo have yet another shot at the guy.

Talking about ganging up and victiimising someone

millersnose

Post Whore
Cant you guys leave him alone he hasnt posted here for waht 4 weeks, but you still want yo have yet another shot at the guy.

both you and him participated in a quite vicious social media campaign to have club players and coaching staff sacked and now you are upset because people bump your silly posts and sook about 'victimisation'

lol

carcharias

Immortal

haha f**k off - I'm hanging shit on him all by myself thanks very much.

wait until I have a look back through the threads you started.

you're next!

Frenzy.

Immortal

sharks_baby_dummy.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
both you and him participated in a quite vicious social media campaign to have club players and coaching staff sacked and now you are upset because people bump your silly posts and sook about 'victimisation'

lol

i can't believe that people have forgotten what a disaster the asada issue that nearly destroyed our club.

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
I love the part where it was insinuating that Sandow would be a good signing.

A few other threads said the same.

Dumbasses

Since 73

First Grade
Gee - picked a good day to get back on this ride.

Seems I haven't missed much.

Trawling back through threads to find one to prove a point?...
Great.
But what's the point?

And are you pulling up a multitude of threads or just mine?
And if the latter? What's the agenda?

I just reread the post I wrote that started this thread and its a load of shite. I don't even remember writing it... has my name on it though. Must've.

To me they're yesterday's news - posted one day to stir comment and gone tomorrow. Replaced by another.

Anyway Carch - hope you got the result you wanted. Or made whatever point it was you wanted.

I used to enjoy this banter once. Sharks supporters talking shite. Offering opinions that were agreed upon, argued upon or ignored.

I don't come here anymore. Don't miss it. Once it's out of your system.

Unfortunately it's been hijacked by an element of cowards that take the approach that if you have a differing opinion they get personal. In numbers - never disagreeing. Playing the man not the ball.

I'm all for good argument - probably the best thing this forum has going for it.
But what this has become...count me out.

The standard it's dropped to has lost me.

Anyway...Final comment. The boys were great on the weekend. They now know how to win.
And that's what makes the difference in the close games we play every weekend. Not only being good enough to win but knowing how to win.
Throwing those games away early in the season were signs of a team that didn't believe it deserved to win - now they believe they don't deserve to lose.

Anyway all the best to you guys - I've enjoyed it. Hope we have something to cheer about come late September.

Latest posts