What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Eagles lineup for Sunday

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Hoppa / Farrah
Robertson
Farrah / Foran (injured)
Lyon (injured)
Williams
Foran / D CherryEvans / Bailey (judiciary)
Hodgo
king (judicary)
Ballin
Kite (njured)
Watmough (injured)
Big Joe (injured)
Bailey / Bruher

Perry (injured)
Rose
Cross
?

Absolute walking wounded
Dragons by 40
And this is not an early excuse just a reality.

davohan123

Juniors
I agree
Even though it breaks me to say to it
Dragons should win this 40+ with what our side is going to look like next week
And i agree as well this is not an early excuse just a reality.

dragon_around

Juniors
Dragons were decimated with injury against Souths. No Soward or Hornby. No Dean Young or Jeremy Smith. New and untested halves combo.

Dragons with nothing to play for going up against a Souths pack which is the best in the comp playing for a finals spot.

We somehow pulled a Rabbit out of the hat with that one.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Maybe if your team weren't full if thugs you wouldn't lose half of them to suspension, suck sh*t manly, you've got what you deserved

Red Bear

Referee
Dragons were decimated with injury against Souths. No Soward or Hornby. No Dean Young or Jeremy Smith. New and untested halves combo.

Dragons with nothing to play for going up against a Souths pack which is the best in the comp playing for a finals spot.

We somehow pulled a Rabbit out of the hat with that one.
Pretty sure they were basically being rested, maybe erring on the side of caution.

It was more of a case of putting a weaker side on the paddock than they could have.

regardless they played pretty well.

Latest posts