What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new signing

One Warrior

Bench
Wiki apparently said on Code that we will be announcing a new signing this weekend, his words were a surprise signing, also said that Rapira will be playing this weekend. Can anybody confirm this info about a signing.

Greg Eastwood would be the logical choice

He wants to play in the NRL
We need a prop
He wants more time on the field
We can give him more time
He loves playing for the Kiwis
We can build a forwards combination to strengthen the international game more
He would be expensive
We have the money

If not him this James Graham fulla better be good

Win Win Win for everyone

The bad points about paying him for his overs will be justified this guy is a real talent. Pair him with Wiki to get his fitness up to scratch

Last edited:

We need a prop
He would be expensive
We have the money

Win Win Win for everyone

The bad points about paying him for his overs will be justified because this guy is a real talent - set him up with wiki and his fitness will be at optimal

James Graham IS very, very good. He would be a signing for any club that would only be slightly lower on the level of british talent than Burgess. He is however more of an 'out and out' prop than Sam.

James sh*ts all over most up and coming Australian props.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Prop rotation of Graham, Rapira, Packer, Matulino? Ahhh, yes please. We'd only be a balanced backrow away from having one of the best packs in the comp then.

Still, I'd be surprised if it were Graham. usually surprise signings are hard to keep out of the media unless they're lower profile players (ie. Henderson a couple years back) and Graham's desire to test himself in the NRL has hardly been quiet.

MKEB...

Staff member
Prop rotation of Graham, Rapira, Packer, Matulino? Ahhh, yes please. We'd only be a balanced backrow away from having one of the best packs in the comp then.

Still, I'd be surprised if it were Graham. usually surprise signings are hard to keep out of the media unless they're lower profile players (ie. Henderson a couple years back) and Graham's desire to test himself in the NRL has hardly been quiet.

So if James Graham did sign (imo a good signing) what would happen to the likes of Latimore Poching?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

We need a prop
He would be expensive
We have the money

Win Win Win for everyone

The bad points about paying him for his overs will be justified this guy is a real talent. Pair him with Wiki to get his fitness up to scratch

Wasn't there an issue with Eastwood that Leeds were demanding a pretty extortionate transfer fee? We didn't pay it for SB Dubb, I doubt we'd be able to foot it here either...

James Graham would be a great signing, here's hoping. Yes we'd have to pay overs but given we were thinking about paying 250-300K for Matai, we seem to have money to throw away.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Come on guys, too much wishful thinking, its the Warriors we are talking about.

Think.....a Wiki comeback lol, think Toopi one year deal haha

Juniors
Feka back from england lol
Logan Swann again.....
Inglis....you heard it here first lol
Monty Betham woooowww!
Matt King?? who knows....

Martli

Coach
OH, STOP IT!! These suggestions are doing my head in :lol:

Hahahaha, only because we all know that they're highly likely options...

On a serious note: I know next to nothing about this James Graham guy. Sounds like he could be a pretty decent signing though so here's hoping.

devoid

Juniors
I keep thinking about the Matt White rumour a couple of weeks back - a signing announced the week after the Titans were over here; seems the most plausible to me at the moment. The only thing that goes against it is Wiki's comment that signing is a bit of "surprise." Toopi (gulp)?

When was Dean Bell in England? He was at Mt. Smart last sunday.

Juniors
Geez it could well be Whatuira.

I think that will be the case. Think about it, he is still young enough, won two titles.
He is an experienced centre. And if Wiki says it is a surprise then you would think it is someone high profile or someone most people are familiar with.....or an Englishman.

Doesnt he (Whatuira) have mental problems now? If not then thats good, he is what I call a tin ass player. Luck is always around this guy

Latest posts