What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Team vs. Broncos

bluefox68

Staff member
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Graham (c)
13. Finucane

14. Tracey
15. McInnes
16. Wilton
17. Tolman

18. Trindall
19. Fifita

I have based this on ‘best available players’ - but it is problematic - can you really run with only one Prop on the bench?

Special K

Coach
I wouldn’t bring two blokes back in the same game so for that reason I would push Tracey to cup and play Hunt/Williams in the 14. But likely Fifita will be there.

Dale and McInnes both start so you can have a bench or Wilton, Tolman, Hunt and Fifi/Williams.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I personally see absolutely no use for Fifita or Trindall after last night. Fifita came on and gave penalties away, Trindall came on and missed tackles and kicked out the full. Both of them gotta go.

I want to see us run a bench of
McInnes, Hunt, Williams and Tolman

shaggs

Coach
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Finucane
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Mciness

14. Graham
15. Tolman
16. Fifita
17. Hunt

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Tolman
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. Tracey
15. Pele
16. Fifita
17. Hunt

18. Miller

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No, hate is not what I have, average I see.

Wilton for Fifita too, he should have retired.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Heaps than McAverage.

Glad we signed him, will make a great Jets captain and a handy replacement for Blayke should he get hurt.

You doubt Pele, fool.

R-15-3

Juniors
I want to see how Hazelton goes before the season goes on to far, if he does what I think he can and we lock him up will be a great value signing without going to market

Stake Removed

First Grade
I cant see how Grham comes directly into the team the left hand side is going so well, if he is selected he would have to be playing at level Wilton is already, and not effect Sifa or Mulitalo.

I prefer Graham off the bench, as a middle

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Tolman
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. Tracey
15. Pele
16. Fifita
17. Hunt

18. Miller
You don't like Teig Wilton mate? That actually surprises me.

Good point replace the should have retired 16..

Strung that as long as I could...
Point is taken mate.
A-Fi has a breath of new life under Fitzy. It wasn't on cameras but as the team ran off the field after warm up, A-Fi made sure he went over to every single lower grade player and shook their hand. He has bought into the culture, and it is probably what he needed. He knows he is not around after this year but he's making sure he is a part of the beginning of what is.

carinashark

First Grade
I personally see absolutely no use for Fifita or Trindall after last night. Fifita came on and gave penalties away, Trindall came on and missed tackles and kicked out the full. Both of them gotta go.

I want to see us run a bench of
McInnes, Hunt, Williams and Tolman
Agree, but I’m worried about McInnes, puts in no doubt . He seems to , well not trouble the defence. I think he still has a whiff of the Dragons about him. Maybe no fully recovered from his injury. Fifita has started to flop on tacked players again . Trindall is holding up Miller and Fifita is as well. Those two could have cost us the game.

Latest posts