What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v panthers

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
The mood walking out of Bankwest last night was awful. I have never heard (and felt myself) so many people just fed up with what was dished up. Lots of fans talking about not coming back.

The crowd booed the players at the end. I doubt there will be more than 15k there on Friday.

Mark O'Neill better start earning his money.

Yep everyone including myself were so deflated walking out after the game after the rubbish that got served last night. That was one of the lowest games i have been too in 20 years of being a season ticket holder. And i think some fans have had enough.

How on earth does a team put 50 on a opposition one week then follow it up with the next 5 weeks with 4 and half games crap.

It was only the 2nd half of the dragons game we have looked like a first grade. The other 4 games have been garbage displays.

The club panicked in re-signing BA. They only had to wait 3 more weeks to their june deadline. We had an ok 3 week draw in the cowboys penrith and an origin depleted souths. If we were 8-4 or 7-5 then fair enough he should be re-signed. But this year now looks over in terms of finals barring a major recovery which i cant see happening.

chiefy1

Juniors
Well done to all the fans who voted for Brad Arthur to be retained in the vote blog. You guys must love mediocrity

Kornstar

Coach
Out of curiosity, the try from the forward pass last night........why can't the video ref rule on that particular scenario as sure the pass was forward and you can't rule on that but why can't they rule on off-side, cause the Penrith player was in front of the passer when he threw the ball.......easy get out of jail free card for the bunker?

On the scale of poor misses of a forward pass for a try, that was in the top echelon of f**k ups and the NRL just look like amateurs the more times it happen, especially clangers like that one.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Also - why the f**k was Edwards allowed a quick tap after a penalty in the first half, but when Gutherson tries it in the second half, he gets called to play the ball again?

He scored a try - could easily say we were robbed.

I know the answer - the NRL is run by spineless, incompetent, amateurish dingbats, but I still wants to ask.

Tbh, I'm getting more sick of the shit the NRL keeps serving up, than what the Eels are dishing out.

At least we all know the Eels suck - but the NRL is supposed to be the governing body of the greatest rugby league competition in the world, and they're f**king pathetic.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Also - why the f**k was Edwards allowed a quick tap after a penalty in the first half, but when Gutherson tries it in the second half, he gets called to play the ball again?

I know the answer - the NRL is run by spineless, incompetent, amateurish dingbats, but I still wants to ask.

Tbh, I'm getting more sick of the shit the NRL keeps serving up, than what the Eels are dishing out.

At least we all know the Eels suck - but the NRL is supposed to be the governing body of the greatest rugby league competition in the world, and they're f**king pathetic.
We never challenge Match Review Gradings.
We never mention absolute clangers in post match conferences.
Its fair to say the NRL know our club just puts up with whatever.
The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Kornstar

Coach

We were shit last night but they scored off the worst of the worst types of forward passes and they pulled up Gutho from the quick tap.

The consistency from the top in the NRL is on par with how shit our top people have been for most of this century.......so we know that is bad.

There has to be some kind of truth to this, we are the push overs of the league.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors

This is the biggest.reason I can't stand BA. He has never gone in to a press conference and stuck up for his team after a badly officiated game. He even blames the players.

Just once I would like to see the dope blast the referees when they deserve it. It might actually make them think twice on 50/50 calls in future.

This is the biggest.reason I can't stand BA. He has never gone in to a press conference and stuck up for his team after a badly officiated game. He even blames the players.

Just once I would like to see the dope blast the referees when they deserve it. It might actually make them think twice on 50/50 calls in future.
Annoys me, too. And it would have to annoy the players at times.

Latest posts