What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post on foxsports

eelsrocks

Juniors
Saw this on foxsports. Thought it is quite funny re. Parra and JT.
Posted by Antman of Wavell Heights on Thu 10 Aug 06 at 04:10pm:
No doubt, drink driving is a very bad thing.. it’s not on.
But after two back to back incidents at the Broncos and all of a sudden everyone thinks the club is off the rails… as pointed out, the long term behavioural record at the Broncos is very good. Lest we forget the off field indiscretions from Parramatta earlier in the season… little mention of that now that they’ve found their mojo again!
As for the Broncos form, Brisvegans (and I’m one of them) expect perpetual success from their sporting teams - we’re very used to the idea of winning. Cronulla haven’t cracked one single premiership in what? 20+ years? I won’t sink into misery just yet.
One thing you can’t deny though, a change of coach just might help… Maybe we could coax Jason Taylor to visit the Broncos sheds this Sunday and say something like ‘just have some fun boys!!!’. Then watch them make the Storm eat dust… well I can dream can’t I?

eels_fan_01

Bench
Sounds like something from Austin Powers, mojo baby.

I think Taylor should be a speaker at all work places to help morale.

Nikki

Coach
Oh he'd put em all to sleep!!! Love the man, but sheesh he can tell a story!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
It is true though.... when the team is not winning and then off field incidents occur people think that the club has lost the plot

Latest posts