What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poster for France Australia schoolboys game

LeagueXIII

First Grade
ffr13_schoolboys.jpg

Ari Gold

Bench
rugby13france-livrade+sav said:
the number 3 is ill
right side of the V the green color of Australia is missing
what is it this logo where name of the federation is not mentioned ?

Huh?

Sam_the_man

First Grade
rugby13france-livrade+sav said:
the number 3 is ill
right side of the V the green color of Australia is missing
what is it this logo where name of the federation is not mentioned ?

Either your computer screen is stuffed or that ganga you've been smoking is getting the better of you cause the poster looks fine to me.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
It would appear by the poster that the French RU won the argument over the use of FFR as it has been repleced by the complete words in small writing.

winnyason

Juniors
just read on total rl.com, that the aussie schoolboys just got away with it 32 18 with 5 to go was 20 to 18. this is very very encouraging, let's hope the majority of these french boys are signed up on scolarships by catalans && hopefully some english clubs, let's hope the vulture like rugby union clubs don't steal this talent. this is the most encouraging result of the year.
onto to another thing in france when will the ffr give lyon the chance to host a international, i believe they should be given one of the png tests.

Ari Gold

Bench
This is great news for the French. I also read that the 2 most promising players appear to be the halves, which is very important for France.

screeny

Bench
robyalvaro said:
This is great news for the French. I also read that the 2 most promising players appear to be the halves, which is very important for France.

No doubt the Axis of Evil (Potter-Waite-Monie) will have them playing rake in no time, behind some no mark Aussies......

Latest posts