What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential new Assistant Coach

Quicksilver

Bench
All to do with useless posts and an obsessional attention seeking behaviour.
He/she hasn't had anyone to do it to since carch got booted, so he/she has picked me for their new target, its been going on a while.
I am not here to help others with personality disorders, so I just keep count for reminders that he/she has issues, and not to wonder what new horse shit their mind is conjuring up.

I’m sorry you feel that way. But come on, surely you can see the humour and irony in my under 20s post.

RE Carch. I had a couple of run ins with him, but all that went away at least a month prior to his departure, I think.

The only thing I’m doing is not perpetuating the echo chamber. I actually want to discuss these issues sensibly.

By the way, Carch is probably the biggest baiter going- anyone can see that.

I’m sorry you feel that way. But come on, surely you can see the humour and irony in my under 20s post.

RE Carch. I had a couple of run ins with him, but all that went away at least a month prior to his departure, I think.

The only thing I’m doing is not perpetuating the echo chamber. I actually want to discuss these issues sensibly.

By the way, Carch is probably the biggest baiter going- anyone can see that.
I saw the irony in your post.
The reality is, you were really trying to bait me to go on once again about Morris. You do it every time. It's boring.
The fact is, Howlett has won competitons, and was very involved through Endeavour, SG Ball and Flegg. With plenty of those players now regular first graders throughout the NRL.
Morris was given the chance to take them that step further in the U20's and failed at the last hurdle, a good job, yes, but not good enough in the end.
Fitz wanted to come here because of our strong junior pathways, I would find it rather strange if he got rid of the one person who has been part of it all since it was started up by Sticky and carried on by Flanno.
So I've given you what you wanted, hopefully that satisfies whatever need there is.

Quicksilver

Bench
I saw the irony in your post.
The reality is, you were really trying to bait me to go on once again about Morris. You do it every time. It's boring.
The fact is, Howlett has won competitons, and was very involved through Endeavour, SG Ball and Flegg. With plenty of those players now regular first graders throughout the NRL.
Morris was given the chance to take them that step further in the U20's and failed at the last hurdle, a good job, yes, but not good enough in the end.
Fitz wanted to come here because of our strong junior pathways, I would find it rather strange if he got rid of the one person who has been part of it all since it was started up by Sticky and carried on by Flanno.
So I've given you what you wanted, hopefully that satisfies whatever need there is.

ok then. Well Fitz mustn’t rate him and his regime for whatever reason. Hopefully the Fitz man is even better.

Latest posts