What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POTY Votes - Rnd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
I'll start this before I forget my votes.. lol

3 ~ Joel Reddy
2 ~ Hindy
1 ~ Smilin Joe G.

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Joel Reddy
2-Joe G
1-Kris Inu

Hon. mentions to Burt, Fui and Lowrie for very good games. And I have NFI how Hindy got 9 MOTM, he wasn't even in our top 4 or 5 tonight...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3- Reddy
2- Hindmarsh
1- Joe G - Im so glad he's in first grade for Parra, he's always been a good player

other mentions K Keating, Wright, Cayless

3pts Reddy
2pts Hindy
1pt Finch (while some of his kicks were off target his kick chase defence and defence in general play was top draw stuff.)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Now I know Reddy had a good game, but really he basically did what he was paid to do catch the ball, he did what was expected of a winger.

My points are;

3. Hindmarsh - enough said
2. Matt Keating - does a lot of defence, and has some brains about him
1. Lowrie - not to sure if I am giving the points because it is the first time I saw him play a good game or if he was just great.

Other mentions, Joe, Inu, Reddy, Finch ( only joking)Fui, Mateo ( did the hard stuff tonight)

Fitz

Juniors
3. Reddy- :shock::shock: OUTSTANDING
2. Galuvao
1. Hindmarsh - didn't get 2 cause he got clean bowled.

ROCCOE3

Juniors
3.Hindmarsh (Defence Monster! Rabbits will be having nightmares)
2.Reddy (Super Safe!)
1.Inu (Great strenght in ball running)

Eels Dude

Coach
3. Hindy - Did what he does best again, involved in every important tackle and some good runs and try saving efforts.
2. Reddy - Continually defended bombs and other kicks directed in his corner, several try saving plays and a great try to win the game
1. Matt Keating - Very consistend performance. Make a stack of tackles and very quick service out of dummy half which helped the forwards get on a roll.

homo man

Juniors
3.Reddy-i feel very secure when they bomb to him which is strange feeling.
2.hindy-as per usual
1.grothe-those runs make a hell of a difference,trust me im a front row

The P Eel

Juniors
Now I know Reddy had a good game, but really he basically did what he was paid to do catch the ball, he did what was expected of a winger.

My points are;

3. Hindmarsh - enough said
2. Matt Keating - does a lot of defence, and has some brains about him
1. Lowrie - not to sure if I am giving the points because it is the first time I saw him play a good game or if he was just great.

Other mentions, Joe, Inu, Reddy, Finch ( only joking)Fui, Mateo ( did the hard stuff tonight)
Well if all the other players did their job Reddy would not get a look in for MOM...

lucablight

First Grade
3- Hindmarsh: 51 tackles and 10 hitups for 92m and a great cover tackle on Colin Best to possibly save a try.

2- Reddy: So safe under the high ball and scored the match winning try with only a limited amount of space

1-Inu: Made some great reads in defence and looked like a constant threat to the Rabbitohs line

Status
Not open for further replies.