What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powderfinger and Robbie!

bronnie34

Juniors
Did anyone go to either of these concerts on the weekend? If you did what did you think of them?

I did and have to say both were awesome. Powder finger are definately a great live band and they had the Ent centre rocking. I have to say Bernard is a fantastic live singer.
Robbie was also bloody fantastic, he really put on a show, he involved the crowd which was great. While he sang alot of great songs, I'm just a little disappointment that he as only on for an hour and a half and didn't sing Kids and Supreme. Duran Duran suck, robbie should have chosen a better support act for the money you pay for a ticket to his concert.

Anyway I had the best weekend, partied on until the next day and even had to have today off to get over the weekend and I don't think my throat will recover for a while.

The_Ben

Juniors
I saw Powderfinger on Fri night. They were much better than when I last saw them in 97 in Byron Bay.

les norton

First Grade
my cousin saw robbie in melbourne =P~ ....i'm not taking her phone calls as all she wants to do is rub it in...

Hey robbie....there is another city in OZ called brisbane check it out buddy...the women are gorgeous ;-)

powderfinger and the word rocking dont belong in the same sentance, that is of course unless you have to mention the 2 together like i have done.

Alex28

Coach
Powderfinger went fantastic Saturday night - John Butler Trio were great as a starter, then Powderfinger were in great form. One of the top live acts in Australia no doubt.

babyblue

Juniors
bronnie34 said:
Duran Duran suck, robbie should have chosen a better support act for the money you pay for a ticket to his concert. quote]

Count yourself lucky. At Knebworth, he had Kelly Osbourne as support (along with Ash and The Darkness) She was booed off stage on one of the days!

bronnie34

Juniors
We saw Fatty and his wife at robbie on saturday, which we found funny didn't think it would be his type of music.

knights 2004

Juniors
i saw powderfinger at newc ent cent. they were mad, john butler were very good too, whoever that other band was, the tremors or wateva, they sucked

Latest posts