What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Sale tickets for Mudgee

Mickyd39

Juniors
Did anyone receive the email with the password for the pre sale tickets for Mudgee game?

mrt_spec

Juniors
Piss poor effort imo - ticketed members got shafted - they take away a home game from us, move it to Mudgee then don't give us tickets to it and then after all that the grandstand is pre-sold (i.e given to sponsors and other "vip") to people before the members even got a go at buying them.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Piss poor effort imo - ticketed members got shafted - they take away a home game from us, move it to Mudgee then don't give us tickets to it and then after all that the grandstand is pre-sold (i.e given to sponsors and other "vip") to people before the members even got a go at buying them.
Mate why are you surprised? You need to accept that the average member like you and me are not the priority.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
people cry about about doing something for league in the bush and taking games there .... this is it! ... what would be the point of giving all the bloody tickets to people from the city

Ron Jeremy

Coach
first i have heard of this?? so your telling me Parramatta is taking a home game to f**king mudgee?

f**king Mudgee????

Maroubra Eel

Coach
people cry about about doing something for league in the bush and taking games there .... this is it! ... what would be the point of giving all the bloody tickets to people from the city

What about if you're a member from Mudgee?

Tony Bongo

Bench

So you think most of those in the grandstand will be our sponsors etc that live in the bush? Going by what happened on Saturday it will probably be half empty. They could be just saying it's sold out when in fact it's not.:crazy:

strider

Post Whore
So you think most of those in the grandstand will be our sponsors etc that live in the bush? Going by what happened on Saturday it will probably be half empty. They could be just saying it's sold out when in fact it's not.:crazy:

how many people does the mudgee grandstand hold?

strider

Post Whore
no morts was from orange

I'm sure we could fit all our parra stadium members in here - looks more than big enough

GlenWillow.jpg

born an eel

Bench
If it sells out we will just move it to a bigger ground, we can't have fans missing out. Anyone who wants to go to a parra game should be able to get a seat at anytime they want.

Latest posts