What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the Mad Monday headlines

Think I'm going to start this one out tame. I think it's not beyond the realm of possibility for someone to end up charged with murder, the way this year's gone :crazy:

"5 Drunk footballers hijack Council bus for bottle shop run"

playdaball

Bench
No headlines from the Warriors - they are pretty much squeaky clean! Perhaps ...

"Is kava a banned drug yet?"

Last edited:
Front Page across all major newspapers including Melbourne's

"NRL in Strife: SuperStar Hayne Caught Jaywalking"

Meanwhile hidden away on page 65 among the classifieds

"Three AFL players confirmed as drug traffickers and suspected of multiple homicides"

no name

Referee
Think I'm going to start this one out tame. I think it's not beyond the realm of possibility for someone to end up charged with murder, the way this year's gone :crazy:

"5 Drunk footballers hijack Council bus for bottle shop run"
This headline leads to too much confusion.
The words/initials of league or NRL are a must in a scandalous headline.

My prediction: NRL Stars Wake Neighbours at 9pm in Mad Monday Chaos

Perth Red

Post Whore
"NRL stars forgo Mad Monday to help sick and starving orphaned leper children"

Well you can but dream!

sando88

Not a Moderator
Front page "Sharks player caught drunk" in other news 300 killed in bombing page 35

ibeme

First Grade
"Three AFL players confirmed as drug traffickers and suspected of multiple homicides"

Followed by

AFL officials hail it as a success, claiming 1 less murder than the previous year as genuine progress.

"The AFL have made significant inroads in terms of player education, and players are fully aware of their roles as ambassadors in the community," said one official. "Clearly no homicides would be desirable, but we need to be realistic. No organisation in the world could boast more impressive figures. The AFL really have kicked a goal when it comes to players' attitudes towards preserving human life."

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was thinking more "Sharks and Roosters merge - double the failure"...

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Puletua Pounds Palavi's Pussy at Penrith

NO MORE BIG WILLIE: Mason gets penis reduction as part of Mad Monday prank

ANOTHER SHARKS SEX SCANDAL: Ricky gets Sticky too early

HOW MANY HITS CAN THE GAME TAKE: Craig Fitzgibbon farts in Sydney pub

Last edited:

sando88

Not a Moderator
moffo aha carmens so bad, hate dat place i seen gallen n bird there b4 so ur headline could be close

Charlie124

First Grade
"Cowboys CEO Peter Parr goes on alcohol fueled rampage - Re-signs Hegarty for 4 more years"

"Bulldogs celebrations turn ugly as Luke Patten arives"

"Sharks & Roosters stars caught spooning in hotel lobby - no survivors"

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
"NRL Players seen in public enjoying themselves"

"Hickey made to apologize after eating entire rsl buffet before pensioners got a chance to eat"

Latest posts