What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PREDICTED SCORE: WT v Canberra Raiders

woodgers

Bench
This game is like Tattslotto, impossible to predict and the winner will probably get a fair chunk of luck.

I know who will win out of this game - Sportodds, Sportsbet, TAB.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Probably one of the hardest games this season to pick, both sides are even in the betting. It could be really close, or it could be a blow out to either side, too hard.

BAY72

Juniors
this is going to be a hard one to pick for sure and I have to say with the way these two teams have been playing over the last few weeks I'm glad that we are at home for this one.I just hpe now we can get enough support to help them over the line.

raider_ktj

Juniors
Yeh its gonna be a tough game. I'm going for sure, but i don't know if im going to be able to sit through it. Im realy not good with the close games!!! But i think the score will be 6 points or less difference either way. But i gotta have faith in the Raiders... so im pickin the score to be 22-18

mike83au

Juniors
Everytime we have scored 20 points or more this season, we have come away with the victory on all but one occassion.

The 32-26 loss to the Sharks.

innsaneink

Referee
mike83au said:
Everytime we have scored 20 points or more this season, we have come away with the victory on all but one occassion.

The 32-26 loss to the Sharks.

Five times this year the opposition have scored 20 points or more and weve come away with the victory.

jed

First Grade
24th September 1989 we failed to score 20 points or more and still came away with the victory.

Why is it that some dickhead always stoops so low as to open old wounds? :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Ink won't care however... be a good bait for Simon though.

If the Raiders score twenty points or more... it's been a rare day :lol:

simon says

First Grade
I cant remember the Raiders scoring more than 20 very often....the question,can you keep us from scoring less than 20.....

It has happened a few times this year,but not lately,but Canberra does play a style that if they are on could hurt us.

Wests Tigers 42-16.