What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predicted Team vs. Titans @ Coffs

jc155776

Coach
It was an expired licence.

Not suspended, not disqualified. It’s a bloody ticket in QLD for that, last I was aware just over $100.

Many years ago when I wore blue you Pulled up people for it, got them to renew it on the spot online or gave them a warning and a permit to drive.

Officer was probably a dragons supporter…

Cobbo was driving unlicensed, plead guilty and didn’t get suspended (to be fair that’s the norm for Cherbourg…).

Notbing will happen to Talakai apart from maybe an internal slap down for not giving the club a heads up, and nor should it.

Stake Removed

First Grade

Not suspended, not disqualified. It’s a bloody ticket in QLD for that, last I was aware just over $100.

Many years ago when I wore blue you Pulled up people for it, got them to renew it on the spot online or gave them a warning and a permit to drive.

Cobbo was driving unlicensed, plead guilty and didn’t get suspended (to be fair that’s the norm for Cherbourg…).

Notbing will happen to Talakai apart from maybe an internal slap down for not giving the club a heads up, and nor should it.
There is nothing on NRL website.
Cobbo didn't even go to training and it was kept hush, Cherbourg was a family visit

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

State revenue, you want to drive. Pay for roads.

Dumb and lazy, as if he is financial hardship and could not.

Spare me, grow up Saf.

Craigshark

First Grade
If it’s been expired for 2 years or more then he becomes unlicensed, so it is an automatic charge not ticket. If under 2 years, then yeah they’ve done it to make an example of him.

If Hynes has goal kicking boots on can see us putting 40 on the bottom ranked gc
I dont Know. Thats a logical conclusion from their performances so far. Is David Fafita playing ? They have some capable players . What is wrong with the Gold coast .? Are they blinded by the glittering strip ? Do they not have a coach to get through to them that ,the glitter of the strip is just a passing illusion? Are they pissed to have a young captain with a more mature outlook and intense motivation than rest of team ? If it ever clicked theyd rock. Just hope its not against us.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Didn't know you had to front court for driving on an expired license? Just pay the dues and cop a fine I thought. Courts must be clogged to the max with misdemeanours if true. Must be more to it?

Quigs

Immortal
If you forget to pay the fine then you get the court notice. If you forget to front the court on the date of the hearing then the court can issue an arrest warrant and make you front the court.

That's how I think the system works.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If you forget to pay the fine then you get the court notice. If you forget to front the court on the date of the hearing then the court can issue an arrest warrant and make you front the court.

When you say it like that I’m surprised they let Sifa have an ATM card and a license in the first place.

Time to adult Sifa.

Stake Removed

First Grade

That's exactly how it works

Latest posts