What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predicted Top 17 For the Gold Coast (Titans?)

JBW1983

Juniors
1. Parfitt
2. B.Carney
3. Lolesi
4. B.Kelly
5. Michaels
6. Campbell (c)
7. Sheppard
8. Bailey (vc)
9. S.Webb
10. Sargent
11. T.Smith
12. D.Scott
13. Myles

14. N.Friend
15. Local/QLD Cup
16. Local/QLD Cup
17. Learoyd-Lahrs

Kiwi

First Grade
Parfitt would be a good pick up for the GC team if they could get him.

They should chase Ryan and Michaels from the Broncos as well.

Kiwi

First Grade
they could pick up a fair few fringe first graders from the cowboys and broncos if they approach them now, well tomorrow.

JBW1983

Juniors
They've done well to sign 3 quality players for their first signings... I guess it'll make players want to go and play there now

Kiwi

First Grade
I just hope they don't just target big names, fringe players and up and comers will be just as important, if not more so.

goldcoastpunk

Juniors
Yeh, they should go after Michaels imo, he is a mudgeeraba redbacks and later a palm beach currumbin boy if i remember correctly. Played directly against him a few years back vying for the 5/8 spot for a rep side on the coast. Needless to say he got the better of me! Think he is a talent and im sure he could cover a variety of postions if need be.

Corbin

Juniors
That Michaels kid is pretty damn good!

Some other players who i really recomend are

Travis Burns
Luke Young
Aaron Mercer...
Daniel Dumas (will propaly sign with either UTC or Knights from my sources)
tyran Smith (gd for experience, will be his like billionth club though!)
Jared Taylor
Tame Tupou
Adrian Vowles (see Tyran Smith)
Mark Henry (saw this guy in the City vs Country QC rep game looks really gd!) Herewini Rangi (very versitle can kick goals)
Shane Perry
Rob Tanielu
Jeremaih Pai
Jason Barsley
Neil Sweeney

Well there just some suggestion im not sure when they all come off but some of those guys like Luke Young, Travis Burns, Herewini Rangi are all good players.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Not a bad side if the Gold Coast Merkins can pull it or similar off. I hope for their sake that Carney stays fit.

You can add Anthony Laffranchi to that list too. He re-signed with Wests for one year, so we're pretty sure he's going north come 2007.

Corbin

Juniors
Munky said:
Presto will wear the number 7, I bet.

wouldnt be so sure of that!

Travis Burns would be a great player for the GC and would be better if Campbell stayed at 5/8

LESStar58

Referee
i hope its Pirates or Marlins.

as for the top 17?

5. Carney
6. Campbell
8. Bailey