What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**Prediction** Eparama Navale will return to the Eels and win a premiership

Bazal

Post Whore
My money is on Wise Kativerata. We need a Semi Radrada replacement...he's perfect in every way except for all of them

Bazal

Post Whore
Are you kidding Gaz? Remember 2004? We had superstars the likes of Wise Kativerata, Brett Anderson, Ronald Prince, Junior Langi, Matt Petersen, Luke O'Dwyer, and Ash Graham running around in the backline!

#datdepth

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I doubt either Hayne or Eparama are coming back.

So the reality is that neither of us 'win' but on the plus side if Hayne and Eparama aren't at the club I would still call that a 'win'.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Are you kidding Gaz? Remember 2004? We had superstars the likes of Wise Kativerata, Brett Anderson, Ronald Prince, Junior Langi, Matt Petersen, Luke O'Dwyer, and Ash Graham running around in the backline!

#datdepth
Ronald Prince?? We should have known that not a single 'Ronald' has ever done anything of importance ever in the history of the world.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't know about you 'Dibs' but I inherited my surname. Or are you surname-less like Prince and Madonna?

Dibs

Bench
It had to be made up somewhere along the line for you to inherit it. Plus I'm pretty sure gutful is made up