What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictor....

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Yip, I did it a few weeks back and despite the thrashing against South’s, I thought we would make it.
Assuming we win all 5 remaining games…

Raiders are cooked, they play some of the big names.
Dragons, gone.
Knights have the easiest draw out of the rest, I believe they make it.
Sharks and Titans have a few tough games and (assuming we beat them) can only see them winning two games each from here.

Sharks have been out bogey team for a while and will be the biggest game. With all of our troops back and with a short turn around for them I’m expecting a big performance. We win that one then we face 15 and 16 in the comp, we could start to build a bit of momentum

Need a big win to jump a few teams who need a big loss this week.

Dragons 38 Point total difference (their loss by points plus our win by points) to sit 11
Sharks 68 point total difference to sit 10th

Last edited:
Broncos and Storm beat Sharks
Knights beat Titans
We win our last two and we’re in.
Just looked, if we win, Sharks and Titans lose and we are in the 8 at the end of the round! WTF!

Raiders will most likely need to lose in the final round as well based on current points diff.

Step 1: Titans lose to Knights Thursday night
Step 2: Warriors win Friday night
Step 3: Sharks lose to Broncos Saturday night

Probably a bit to much to go our way!

Edit: Mistake by being in the 8, unless we won by 40-50 and Sharks lose by 10-20

Last edited:

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Broncos have won 3 of their last 7 (including a win over the Sharks) and have had close losses to Panthers, Roosters and Knights. They’ve been pretty decent and I expect them to beat the Sharks.

Titans - it’s anybody’s guess which team turns up in the next two weeks. Could get spanked for their last two games or could do some spanking of their own

Roosters still in touch with a top 4 finish so I expect they’ll be out to smash the Raiders next week too

Latest posts