What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 24th September 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
'Should be out' - Kenty calls for Panthers trainer ban after 'lowest act in the game': https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...0/news-story/59f10237da51e4bc497c8c1a6365778c

'Get rid of them' - Calls for Penrith trainers to be banned for GF as THREE incidents reveal 'form': https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/0f9f1bc681eaf4b6861277e2f3bf09ae

Shock twist in trainer saga as Panthers claim audio proves what was really said: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/f0231a1fec52627058fb9c6344b633c8

Eric the great

Juniors
Sensesmaybedumb you stiring with your wooden spoon you really can be called a loser and you nerdie 12 Who is the idiot jumping on other forums cause he’s got no friends on his own forum we don’t hop on your forum cause there is nothing of interest and we don’t understand The Gronk language that is native to you

soc123_au

Staff member
Walked into this?
Always trying to climb on the back of others, like the predator that you are?
And as a moderator, you should know better and behave better than this, but that's what we expect from westie bred garbage. The example is set, from top to bottom
Stay the f....away from me
Tissue?
If you aren’t sharp enough to get the joke, then I can’t help you.
Predator? What are you implying? Spell it out for me. Some of you are fair dinkum babies. If you can’t handle a bit of banter on a public forum you probably need to reassess if the internet is really the right place for you.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Sensesmaybedumb you stiring with your wooden spoon you really can be called a loser and you nerdie 12 Who is the idiot jumping on other forums cause he’s got no friends on his own forum we don’t hop on your forum cause there is nothing of interest and we don’t understand The Gronk language that is native to you
Own forum? Mate, I'd apologise, but apartheid isn't really a thing on this board. All this does is add to the stereotype of the sensitive Redfern soul who loved to dish it out but blubbers when serve is returned from an internet nobody brandishing a wooden spoon...

Eric the great

Juniors
Your so funny sensesaresodumb must be bored after finishing last in august I haven’t really got anything to say to you because we have nothing in common in September with us talking about finals footy and you talking about your miserable year and if you think you have served it up to me you must work in a sheltered environment I’m not blubbering I’m enjoying myself cause I have you on the hook so easy

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Your so funny sensesaresodumb must be bored after finishing last in august I haven’t really got anything to say to you because we have nothing in common in September with us talking about finals footy and you talking about your miserable year and if you think you have served it up to me you must work in a sheltered environment I’m not blubbering I’m enjoying myself cause I have you on the hook so easy
giphy.webp

Eric the great

Juniors
Your not getting frustrated are you sensesaresodumb you will soon be out of misery the footy season is only six months away then you can get your tigers or magpies gear out of mothballs for another five months of failure with your Jurassic park coach.

Latest posts