What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles: Friday 24th September 7:50pm @Suncorp Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
My favourite moments would be the Cookie to Cody magic play. A Manly player took Cody out after he passed it winded him I think and then as the ball next play as tapped back Cookie saw Cody getting up and then came Cody sprinting and Cookie with a perfect kick of that doesn’t get you jumping up and down I don’t know what will. What a play from the both of them and stepping up for us.

Also both of Jaxson tries were awesome the try to get us to 22-0 in the corner with all our supporters in that corner and Jaxson fist pumping to the crowd geez I wish I was there.

Then finally we scored a try off a pin point Reyno high ball which as we know doesn’t happen to us often what a take it was by Jaxson and he had the instinct to know if he stopped to turn he may not have scored so he ran backwards I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A TRY AS THAT it was truly a try that deserves a massive round of applause and praise!

And the Ta‘affe try assists on the big stage were massive plays for us just absolutely massive those 2 assists.

I also loved Reyno digging into the line dragging in defenders then passing to Campbell to set up that second Jaxson try to get to 22-0.

Most of all it was our pack that really stood up. Murray was just insanely brilliant like man oh man he just gets it done he does not stop for a second. What a player he’s inspirational to the whole team I just love him.