What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles: Friday 24th September 7:50pm @Suncorp Stadium

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Yesterday Alicia Newton asked Cookie where did he go wrong in the last 3 prelims and he said if someone can tell him where he went wrong let him know so that didn’t fill me with confidence. Well I can say and I’m sure we all can his passes weren’t on the mark as much as they should be, he threw too many crash balls and didn’t run enough not enough scoots.
Exactly, he needs to look at his own performance in those games, especially the missed tackle on Papalii (along with Liam Knight) that cost us a GF berth

I think Souths vs Manly will be the closest game of the 2 games - Souths by 8 as they have the better D

Storm will put the Panthers fire out early on and Cleary , Luai and Edwards will be targeted- To'o and Kikau will struggle to make any reasonable impact in carrying injuries into the game - Storm by 20 +

So Storm vs Souths Grand final - sorry but Storm will be lifting the Telstra Premiership Trophy - Storm by 16

callmack1

Staff member

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I think Souths vs Manly will be the closest game of the 2 games - Souths by 8 as they have the better D

Storm will put the Panthers fire out early on and Cleary , Luai and Edwards will be targeted- To'o and Kikau will struggle to make any reasonable impact in carrying injuries into the game - Storm by 20 +

So Storm vs Souths Grand final - sorry but Storm will be lifting the Telstra Premiership Trophy - Storm by 16
I hope your ALMOST right 😂

I think Melbourne will do a big number on Penrith.
I'll be massively disappointed if we don't beat Manly.
I've been saying all year Melbourne is the team to beat, and unfortunately I don't see them getting beat.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I've been watching Cody.

He's got this steely look in his eye, he didn't have the previous years.

The eye of the tiger.

Adam, on the field, has a similar look in his eyes.

Hopefully Cookie has that look in his eye when he runs out on Friday

callmack1

Staff member

Botany Rabbit

Juniors
Well at least we have Klein as on field ref he’s better than Atkins.

Where my main concern lies is Atkins in the bunker. I’m certain he’d love to find any reason to disallow one of our tries!
Atkins should have been sacked like Perenara. Bias trumps incompetence when it comes to reffs!!

Latest posts