What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premature Pickup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Post here the relative changes to your squad. We can hold off til conclusive teams lists are posted, but the thread is waiting when it happens.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Ray Thompson is dropped. Mu'a pick up Kurt Mann

Sam Latu is dropped. Mu'a pick up Cheyse Blair.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
wtf? what happened to a proposed time?

Sorry, i'm on the verge of quitting, this thing is a shambles.

mickyj

Bench
yeh im pretty sure all agreed we need final form guides released and set rules and a time frame for pick ups and drops.

soc123_au

Staff member
Isn't this the thread for it? I assumed given the thread title it was open season. It's going to be a lottery anyway, first crack will be whoever jags being online when it opens up.

Shaun, once the games start it all settles down. Getting things going is fairly complex behind the scenes from what I understand.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I think I actually did say when the form guides were sent out. I just assumed Mis had sent them when people startiled shuffling as I'm on my phone.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah this is getting stupid. I've got one less still and I'm waiting until we have a time, you f**kers with 29 can hold your damn horses too

Didgi

Why do people think anything can happen before Mis sets a time? Absolute shitstorm

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Well I'm glad others feel the same

soc, I don't doubt these games take alot of behind the scenes work (the same with Mafia games). I have full respect to anyone who is willing to run one. What's irking me is that this kinda stuff shouldn't be going on until instructed (by Mis, or someone directed by Mis and informed to us all) . We've had releasing and dipping into the player pool everywhere and its yet to be announced that we can.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, don't sweat it, guys. I'm about to put a link up with formguides and then I'll also announce a time (sometime tomorrow, so you all have adequate warning) when you can begin making claims.

First round orders will then be due to me by Monday night and they'll be run then/Tuesday. Mondays will be the standard submission day, as Monday/Tuesday is my weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.