What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League And Jim Beam Cup Stats

plstats-1.jpg

jbcstats.jpg

girvie

Staff member
Thanks for that.

Michael Bani has been a good signing for Manly. I think he will make the NSW Residents team.
Sonny Fai is going well for a forward.

Fetuli Talanoa from North Sydney has also scored 4 tries. (2 against Cronulla, and once against Balmain and Newcastle.)

girvie said:
Fetuli Talanoa from North Sydney has also scored 4 tries. (2 against Cronulla, and once against Balmain and Newcastle.)

haha i knew i would miss one, yes thats correct he has scored 4, my mistake

Nfed

Juniors
Yes those figures are great Sharkie. Do you complie them yourself or have you found a great source?

Nfed said:
Yes those figures are great Sharkie. Do you complie them yourself or have you found a great source?

nah m8 do it all myself, do it from big league and rugby league week, and this section of the forum is a big help, as most of you see the games live, so its good if the point scorers arent named.

i compiled a PL yearbook last year and am doing the same this season, here are some shots.

yrbok2.jpg

yrbok1.jpg

Nfed

Juniors
You are doing a great job Sharkie. These days the NSWRL rarely publishes the team lists, they never put the scorers in the results and they cant even get the points tables correct. Last year they left 2 points off Windsor for 7 weeks and every week Big League and Rugby League Week would speculate that they would lose 5th spot when they were never in danger.

And they have done it again. Windsor has won 6 games this season and the NSWRL has them on 10 points.

2 True Blues

Coach
novacastrian_panther said:
Get Trindall off the list, doesn't deserve to be there.

Is he a relative of TRICKY ??? at all. ?? Top player who did not have the common sense to stay under the radar !!! Well done anyway. Cant right off the stats mate !!

Spike

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Is he a relative of TRICKY ??? at all. ?? Top player who did not have the common sense to stay under the radar !!! Well done anyway. Cant right off the stats mate !!

Cousin I believe. There would be a few players waiting to hit him like a blackboard hitting skull

girvie

Staff member
Thanks for that.

Interesting to see Frank Samia near the top of the PL tryscorers. He has been around for a few years, perhaps 2007 will be the year he breaks into NRL.

Good to see a prop (Stanley Waqa) amongst the top tryscorers in Jersey Flegg. I thought he was a bit unlucky to miss out on the NSW U-19s team. He used to play for Norths.

Can anyone give me a background on Alex Moore from the Entrance? age, former clubs etc.

Nfed

Juniors
Not sure of his age but he is a central coast junior who played several seasons with Manly including some NRL.

girvie

Staff member
Nfed said:
Not sure of his age but he is a central coast junior who played several seasons with Manly including some NRL.
ok thanks for that.

roopy said:
In premier league - scott Dureau for the Knights has scored six tries - not 2

i have been back through the books and can only find 2 tries, the books may not be accurate, but thats all i have to go on and rely on them.

i ahve him scoring tries in round 5 and round 6, if he has scored 6 tries, that means he has scored 6 out of the 7 matches, i dont think big league would fargg up that much.

Latest posts