What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League - Viewers Choice

Deacon

First Grade
How good this Fox Sports digital subscribers are ganna be able to access the game of there choice thuogh viewers choice just like for the NRL, bring it on!

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Just watching the TOTAL FOOTBALL show....

As if we didn't need an excuse to stay up

This season, Fox Sports will have the Viewers Choice for the Premier League games this season

Just like the league on Sat night, they will have about 5 games going on at the same time - you can pick which one you want to watch, switch over if it gets a bit dull and flick your way through all the games.

no more sleep from sat night :cool:

camsmith

Juniors
Beat you by a day :D

Great news though! Best I have heard since... um... since... yeah. A long time.

Misanthrope

Staff member
A friend of mine asked me if it was true, but I'd heard nothing about it. Good to see that it's indeed the case. No more having to sit through a Manchester City snorefest (unless they're playing West Ham like they are this weekend).

weasel

First Grade
There's always the highlights show anyway. Now, if only ESPN could do this with La Liga.

Mong

Post Whore
joel caine number 1 fan said:
sucks though theres no replays cause theres a few games i wanna watch :crazy:

Can you record one or 2 on IQ while your watching a different one?

Even if you can't how good is this going to be especially if you follow a club that doesn't get that much coverage normally..

Mong said:
Can you record one or 2 on IQ while your watching a different one?

Even if you can't how good is this going to be especially if you follow a club that doesn't get that much coverage normally..

doubt that but it looks like we'll still get too see just about every game from whatever team u follow :)

fish eel

Immortal
Fox Sports?
Live games on TV

Bah!!!

I'm stick to the BBC world service broadcast :sarcasm: :lol:

Macca_

Coach
Mmmm, might go with Hammers vs City for the midnight game tomorrow then.

Actually I might even put a mulit bet on the 4 games that are on the split screen view I read about :lol: Watch all 4 at once. Go you good thing :lol:

weasel said:
There's always the highlights show anyway. Now, if only ESPN could do this with La Liga.

thatd be so tight!

but about this active epl, thats pretty damn cool, i might start getting back into epl, go rovers

Latest posts