What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2020

Premiers 2020

• Penrith

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Eels

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SAP58

Juniors
As Dragons supporters we may say who cares but as rugby league supporters who do you think or who would you like to will win the comp in 2020 and why ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Cronulla.

Would be great to have the trophy return to Kogarah oval for the 10 year anniversary.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I’d like to see the panthers As I love how they play.

Parramatta for a good mate of mine so he can let go of his miserable tag we have tagged him.

The only issue I see with Penrith is will the roosters and storm allow them to play the same way.

oh also souths as I can never hate Bennet and my live for Hornby

possm

Coach
Penrith
Have a good squad of young juniors, are coached well and base their game on defence but do not let that limit their attacking flair.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yep I go along with the Storm . You can bet pounds to peanuts that Bellamy has already devised a plan of shutting Nathan Cleary down .

But in saying that , I would just love to see the Panthers knock them off their high and mighty perch .

Dragon David

First Grade
May the best team win and in saying this, the best team for this year has been the Panthers. Their attack and defence has been first class. Each player exudes confidence. They will be the first team to get into this years GF. The Storm will be the other team.

to_ddeath

Coach
Penrith have already narrowly beaten Melbourne once this season & are still the team to beat barring key injuries if they do occur.
Only Melbourne & possibly the foxing Rorters can knock them over.
Souffs/Canberra could surprise & make it but will be cannon fodder if they face the Riff.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
My missus goes for Penrith so would be nice if they won for her plus I like them myself. Raiders because I live in Canberra and after last year would be nice to get revenge. But truthfully anyone but the Rorters will be nice especially considering they have just equalled St George Dragons 15 and we can’t reel it in anymore...

getsmarty

Immortal
My missus goes for Penrith so would be nice if they won for her plus I like them myself. Raiders because I live in Canberra and after last year would be nice to get revenge. But truthfully anyone but the Rorters will be nice especially considering they have just equalled St George Dragons 15 and we can’t reel it in anymore...

Well Said.

RedVDave

First Grade
I thought Penrith but going into the finals with 15 straight wins has me a little worried.

I'll go with Melbourne to win the premiership. Cam Smith to win the Clive Churchill medal and call it a day.

In AFL Brisbane Lions are a lock imo they have every advantage in the world right now.

Spazer

Juniors
Melbourne would be the safest bet. The bunnies are a good chance but are too error-riddled. Panthers are the most entertaining to watch so I would like to see them make the GF, don't know if they can go 18 wins in a row though.