What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preview now up on rlgame.. including a 23 minute movie!!!

locksley

Juniors
Hello Fellas

This is it, the moment you've been waiting for.

Head on over to my site NOW... and check out the preview. In depth analysis on the Graphics, Sound and Gameplay!!!

Oh, and there's the small matter of a 23 minute movie of a FULL MATCH between Brisbane Broncos and Wigan Warriors.

There is a snag, the movie size is HUGE, 79mb in fact and will take a while to download, especially on dial-up!
Please right click on the movie link and "Save Target As", to download it before viewing. Also, it's a .WMV file, so if you can't play those I'm sorry, but I've no doubt someone can convert it to MPEG format and re-host it!

Almost forgot :wacko: ... the link: http://www.rlgame.com/preview.htm

ENJOY :D

Monkey

Juniors
YES 350 kb/sec. looks like this uni lark pays off at last.

thanks for makin it wigan aswell. This is the most excited i have ever been bout a game. roll on 2 minutes when i can watch this! :D :D

locksley

Juniors
Monkey said:
YES 350 kb/sec. looks like this uni lark pays off at last.

thanks for makin it wigan aswell. This is the most excited i have ever been bout a game. roll on 2 minutes when i can watch this! :D :D

Watch the full game from beginning to end.. It's one of the most exciting matches I've seen.... I can't believe I've actually watched that match over and over.... it's only a videogame after all!!!!

Monkey

Juniors
Yeah i am doing locksley, will set up a new thread with my review so i dont flood this one, do you need a mirror? might be able to do it on me uni account and its a fast connection

westhull

Juniors
You both got the game? not fair :cry: wish they would put out a new demo seen as its been but back to December..... Mario?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Just downloaded and watched the movie.

IF i was excitied about the game before whatching this, then i dont know what i am now. ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!

The commentary and sound is what most impressed me. Voss is a brilliant choice. And the refferee. That is the best thing i have heard in a computer game for a long time. It sounds just like the real thing and is excellent!!

And you can see the players breathing in the cut scenes, with their jerseys stretching to the breaths. It is unbelieveable.

Only thing to annoy me a little was that after some restarts of play (e.g kicking the ball out) the game goes straight into the scrum feed or kick for touch. Too quick.

And some of the tackles do look a little unrealistic. But im not going to complain about that.

The game is EXCELLENT and i cant wait for its release.

HES and SIDHE: Well done. Its brilliant.

locksley

Juniors
westhull said:
You both got the game? not fair :cry: wish they would put out a new demo seen as its been but back to December..... Mario?

I'm in the same boat as you westhull, I've NOT got the game. I had the chance to play it for 3 hours, that's all!!! So I'm just as eager to get my hands on the game as all of you are :D

Crippler

Juniors
I cant see any link at all on that site!
Under the movies sectionhs

All it says is Next movie out of the 24th

Tried refreshing
whats going on

Can you just post the actual link plz.

EDIT
Silly me. I clicked on movies on the left and didnt see the one on the top.
hehe

NOOOOOOO 28.8k speed on on Optu$ Cable. Damm this will take ages.
And to think I used to have Unlimited downloads with optus cable in 2000. How times have changed.

Seano

Juniors
Crippler dont worry man im downloading on optus cable too - but only gettin 12k a second its killin me lol

hats was coo lcomentry was great except some times with things like great pass from IKIN!!!!!!!!!!! some parts louder than the rest
great vid tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Ange

Juniors
PLEASE NOTE: This movie is 79MB and will probably take around 26 years to download on a 56k Modem
oh yeah, that's veeeeeery reassuring :lol: :p

by the time i get this d/l i'll actually have the game :shock: :? :oops:

Kakihara

Juniors
my download finished for some reason only at 9 megs allowing me to watch about a min of the action before it stops, so i would advise someone to use a download manager to get it in case it happens to you.

funny thing i noticed is that the siren i'm pretty sure is the one they use at erricson stadium.

Latest posts