What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Suspension = Farce

Zetland Zoo

Juniors
Billybob said:
Judiciary has obviously changed since last year

Remember when Gorden Tallis unleashed punch after punch on Ben Ross at Penrith.

Tallis got no suspension !

yeah well that was a fight ,its a bit different to hitting someone when they are not expecting to be hit

the mason incident was a little different that was a half fight ,both guys were looking at each other and why in the hell did mason back away from a smaller guy like myles , is he friends with Mundine (same fighting style ,hit then backpedal)

but i did notice that after the fight mason went abit quiet in the game
maybe melbourne could use that to their advantage

It wasn't a fight Ross wanted nothing to do with it tallis did his usual "I can do anything I want and get away with it"

Dog-E

Juniors
:lol:

I can't believe a single smack to the head of a player revelling in rubbing it into the face of the man under him - a man with a 10 year EXEMPLERY record of behaviour, on & off the field in that time....has caused such charged debate!!

Some of u lot need seriously to get a GRIP!...But will first have to let go of your little johnsons!!! :lol:

Fair dinkum - are we playing football, or performing ballet here FFS??!...I tell u one thing though - from the way you're carrying on - some of you would be deadset looking more forward to the opening of the next Sydney Opera House summer season of events than the NRL grand final!! :roll:

Dunno about Mason's....I was at the ground and it just looked more ike he was backpedalling from the 247 Cowboys players that charged forward at him after his punch - rather than running for his life, fearing the retribution from the diminuitive Myles!!...??? :lol:

I dunno though - I havent had the stomach to watch the replay i taped off TV yet...so maybe it looked worse up close, than it did from the stands??

nqboy

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Dunno about Mason's....I was at the ground and it just looked more ike he was backpedalling from the 247 Cowboys players that charged forward at him after his punch - rather than running for his life, fearing the retribution from the diminuitive Myles!!...??? :lol:

I dunno though - I havent had the stomach to watch the replay i taped off TV yet...so maybe it looked worse up close, than it did from the stands??

Just a love tap, but having played the bully, it sure was funny to watch him backpedal at speed from the retribution.

Dog-E

Juniors
Maybe Myles had a fly on his chin?

Yeah, that's it - it's all a rort! CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!

(Sorry - just trying to fit into the mood round here lately! lmao :p)

Kris_man

Bench
you can often tell when someone has a bad argument, because they'll resort to personal attacks and a heap of aggression to colour it. that's excactly what's going on now with the Roosters supporters - i haven't heard one person defend the roosters with reason or rational argument, so far its all been aggressive nonsense.