What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price tells players to apologise to Fans

I'm sorry, I don't have a source to post except to convey that it was reported on Seven News this evening that Steve Price has told his players to apologise to Dragons' Fans.

If anybody has a postable source on this report please give it reference.

Redvpassion

Juniors
What about Peter Doust and Steve price apologising to us fans for the stupid decisions they both have been making for the past 2.5 years.

God-King Dean

Immortal
As I said elsewhere, this whole calling the players soft & asking them to apologize is just a distraction for the media.

Leave them to their own devices, & they come to the obvious conclusion (Price is shit). He's giving them something to take the attention off him.

Not falling for that shit.

DUB888

Juniors
What about Peter Doust and Steve price apologising to us fans for the stupid decisions they both have been making for the past 2.5 years.

Exactly , If true Price is saying I told them what to do and they didn't do it (naughty boys) so they must appologise......he has DEFINATELY lost the dressing room.

saint.nick

Coach
If true, then I have no idea why he's making his players go out and cop it while he is seemingly hiding behind them...

twinkletoes

Juniors
Dragons have second worst defence in comp...behind Raiders. Players are not putting in and should apologise to the supporters for lack of effort. Defence comes down to lack of effort.

Price should apologise to everyone for being a CON...

I have more respect for a man who, where he has influence, errs on the side of taking too much ownership of a problem - rather than deflecting it by blaming others.

It's a reverse psychology thing.

And the sign of integrity ...and a true leader.

DragonBuck

Juniors
Well that will do me....... What a f$%&ing hypocrite. Yeah sure the players need to wear some of the blame but what about the inept pr!@k at the helm who:
- has consistantly failed to get players up for big games
- makes stupid team selections
- is unable to come up with an effective game plan
- is known for making erratic decisions in regards to game plans
- makes poor decisions in regard to interchanging players during a game.

Where is your apology Steve Price????

Redvpassion

Juniors
Maybe thats his motivational speech to the players telling them they are soft and they F**cked up. Great Inspiration.

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
As I said elsewhere, this whole calling the players soft & asking them to apologize is just a distraction for the media.

Leave them to their own devices, & they come to the obvious conclusion (Price is shit). He's giving them something to take the attention off him.

Not falling for that shit.

I thought the same thing....come of it Price, seriously who are you kidding.....you remind me of a kid that's been caught playing with himself and told if you keep doing that you will go blind....and his reply was well can I do it till I need glasses....

Last edited:

smi962

First Grade
The players are not going to continue to love him with this kind of talk and half time motivational talk :)

Mr Red

First Grade
Well Parra just put 42 points on the gummies, so there could be a whole lot more to apologise for next match :?

hazzbeen

Bench
I thought the same thing....come of it Price, seriously who are you kidding.....you remind me of a kid that's been caught playing with himself and told if you keep doing that you will go blind....and his reply was well can I do it till I need glasses....

love it.......

dragon-83

Juniors
I'm sorry, I don't have a source to post except to convey that it was reported on Seven News this evening that Steve Price has told his players to apologise to Dragons' Fans.

If anybody has a postable source on this report please give it reference.

That's not good enough lol

TheRev

Coach
Pricey seems to expect to win games through out-enthusing the opposition by a factor of 200% and relying on wave after wave of goal-line defence, hes a deadset moron.. you cant continue to win football games on heart alone.

FlameThrower

Bench