What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Princess Parker: The new pea in his bed

God-King Dean

Immortal
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...g/news-story/734453ebf548411ad1beb8998457ef3c

“You know what I ended up with? Just over $200,000 a season,” Parker writes in his newly released autobiography, Iron Man.

“It was kind of hard to cop when Penrith had just signed Jamie Soward on a four-year deal allegedly worth $3.6 million.

“Nothing against Jamie and good luck to him if the numbers were right but he hadn’t played for New South Wales since 2011 and had never played for his country.

“Will Hopoate signed a two-year deal allegedly worth $2.3 million with Parramatta and he hadn’t played for two years after going on a Mormon mission.

“Even Ben Barba was coming to our club and reports had him being paid well over $1 million over three years.

"Surely I was good enough at that stage of my career to be knocking on the door of the million-dollar club too.”

myrrh ken

First Grade
Fair dinkum. He whinged about being in the Qld Origin wilderness for 5 years. Then whinged about being overlooked for the roos, so much so that he wanted to play for the kiwis.

Now he's whinging he cant negotiate contracts with the Broncos by himself.

Didn't someone explain to him the auto-biography is meant to endear yourself to the readers and gloss over your merkinry. In the bargain bin before xmas.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Seems the Donkeys get their players to keep up the "we don't getvpaid much" facade, even after retirement.

If it was, in fact, true....no-one held a gun to your head to stay there for "less pay" you whinging f*ckstain.

I don't watch the Sterlo show because that wanker is on it, so whatever he pollutes next year will also be given wide berth.

some11

Referee
This is what you get when you negotiate deals by yourself.

Broncos take advantage of players who think the club is so special they should sacrifice a better offer to stay there.

He should have jumped at the Panthers or Bulldogs when they came calling.

_Johnsy

Referee
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...g/news-story/734453ebf548411ad1beb8998457ef3c

“You know what I ended up with? Just over $200,000 a season,” Parker writes in his newly released autobiography, Iron Man.

“It was kind of hard to cop when Penrith had just signed Jamie Soward on a four-year deal allegedly worth $3.6 million.

“Nothing against Jamie and good luck to him if the numbers were right but he hadn’t played for New South Wales since 2011 and had never played for his country.

“Will Hopoate signed a two-year deal allegedly worth $2.3 million with Parramatta and he hadn’t played for two years after going on a Mormon mission.

“Even Ben Barba was coming to our club and reports had him being paid well over $1 million over three years.

"Surely I was good enough at that stage of my career to be knocking on the door of the million-dollar club too.”
image.jpg

AJB1102

First Grade
You're not gonna win over too many people sooking about making $200K to do what you love. The fact he negotiated his "shit" wage just makes it more bizarre - who the f**k are you blaming here, Cozza?

SBD82

Coach
Broncos: Corey, we want to offer you 200k per season.

Corey: seriously? I can't believe you don't think I'm worth more than that. What about some respect?

Broncos: ask David klemmer. We support his sentiments.

Latest posts