What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prior to writing this

President Trump

Juniors
Yes please. We desperately need a younger, more vigoroous pack.

The full season in firsts is starting to take its toll on Williams and Nikora but they will be all the better for the experience next year. Ideally we want someone mid to late 20s with size and power to add to the equation.

Feej

First Grade
giphy.gif

Parra should get the band back together again.

Let Dugan play with Fergo again.

Can we do another swap with the Panthers?

I’d like to swap Moylan (touch footy player) for Maloney (two time premiership winner and winning Blue’s 5/8.)

Do you reckon the Panthers would go for it?

snout

First Grade
Needs a new challenge. Has absolutely no hunger.
He'd be perfect for the eels.
A graveyard for players. How many have gone there to finish their career?

Or is that just coaches?.

That's like saying who won the Battle of Waterloo. It's ancient history.Future baby.
Ancient history is like a bunch of Greek losers fighting over that bag Helen of Troy. 2016 is as close as the DVD in the bookcase next to my desk in my office . Arms reach! Prior will always be a part of that and I believe he probably still got some good games left .... However he hasnt performed this year so far and is getting on so makes sense to put the time and money into younger , hungrier players if possible.

taipan

Referee
Ancient history is like a bunch of Greek losers fighting over that bag Helen of Troy. 2016 is as close as the DVD in the bookcase next to my desk in my office . Arms reach! Prior will always be a part of that and I believe he probably still got some good games left .... However he hasnt performed this year so far and is getting on so makes sense to put the time and money into younger , hungrier players if possible.

But these Greek "losers' in the end gave us democracy.
In rl terms nearly 3 years, is still for me a happy memory. People have short memories.I can't remember at times if it's my shout.I actually forgot the name of our 2016 CEO.Then again I may be going senile.

It's the now and the future.
Prior did indeed play well ,but his current play is crap.If we are to get into the 8, he needs to shape up pronto.
One thing I do agree with, is giving young players a go.
I'll say it again, we have too many older class players, and that translates into playing at times like individuals not a cohesive unit.The Raiders play as a unit, with few big heads IMO.

When Ben Barba arrived at our club we were a basket case club. 2 additions to the Roster & offseason to get training suited & we went from Titans level, to winning 15 straight & the premiership. I can remember the same heads in 2016 saying sack prior, sack Gallen, sack Fifita etc etc etc before we went on to win the GF.
Fair dinkum. More fiction in these forums these days than there ever was.
People are playing bad. The team is playing bad. It has been disjointed through injuries & the use of 30 players during the season. Some of our current roster are not regular first graders yet. Williams, Nikora, Xerri, Ronaldo, Brailey.
It does not mean it cannot be turned around next week.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Parra should get the band back together again.

Let Dugan play with Fergo again.

Can we do another swap with the Panthers?

I’d like to swap Moylan (touch footy player) for Maloney (two time premiership winner and winning Blue’s 5/8.)

Do you reckon the Panthers would go for it?

Gallen is pushing Lockyer to get BBQ at the Broncos.

Who does shit like that? Why not push him back to the Sharks?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...8/news-story/a0b03cae0aaabf96fd3c068572d553e4

Frenzy.

Immortal
When Ben Barba arrived at our club we were a basket case club. 2 additions to the Roster & offseason to get training suited & we went from Titans level, to winning 15 straight & the premiership. I can remember the same heads in 2016 saying sack prior, sack Gallen, sack Fifita etc etc etc before we went on to win the GF.
Fair dinkum. More fiction in these forums these days than there ever was.
People are playing bad. The team is playing bad. It has been disjointed through injuries & the use of 30 players during the season. Some of our current roster are not regular first graders yet. Williams, Nikora, Xerri, Ronaldo, Brailey.
It does not mean it cannot be turned around next week.

Well, 25 players anyway. Equal with Knights for least in the NRL

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/stats/players