What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Tate...

Sun_Down

Juniors
It could just be me, but I felt on a number of occasions that Tate was ignoring Leon Bott way too much. Don't get me wrong, he should back his own ability, but I felt he neglected Bott. Maybe its just me being weird, anyone else feel this?

Brimmer

Juniors
If I was defending against Tate, I would just line him up. The chances of him passing are pretty slim.

tate is shit. hes not a centre, he never passes, he cant defend, he always makes the wrong decision on what to do with the football.

DIEHARD

----
He'd be far more dangerous if he passes. Bennett obviously tells him to, why doesn't he do it.

It is an essential facet of our game, especially when the centre has to feed the winger.

PATHETIC.

rugged

Juniors
Bennett should do like under 7 coaches - tell a player he has to pass it or he's on the bench.

NPK

Bench
I agree. Tate rarely passes to his winger and complete a backline move. He always tries to break the line when he gets the ball and never even thinks that his winger may have a better chance to create something.

slava

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
WEll Tate can't see the ball past his chin so he doesn't know if he has it or not.

Well. That's just like the way Parramata players can't see the ball because their testicles are covering their eyes, cos they are a bunch of dickheads!

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Ok not one to back up slava, but here we go hey. He just defended tate, in the broncos forum, shame more broncos fans dont do the same!

Ghoulies

Bench
Calling them 'a bunch of dickheads' is an over-reaction to a light hearted comment that only a child would be offended by.

Ghoulies

Bench
Back on topic, I think Tate needs more confidence in his winger which I think will take a few more rounds to build.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Yeh.. I totally agree, he hasnt had anyone great outside him regularly for a while. I cant remember whether it was kelly or frawley on his outside but neither of em are that reliable. It may take some time but i think he and bott could get something going.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Gee, this boy can't pass. No where near the standard of Timmins' passes, not that he needs to cuz he's the most damaging ball runner in the league

*waits patiently for Saab post*

:D

Latest posts