What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposed player swap - Tedesco for Blake Ferguson + Connor Watson

Mario chalmers

Juniors
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...s/news-story/01b8e5135701443add36c463c5879219

Roosters and Dogs need to prove they are salary cap compliant before Tedesco and Woods contracts will be registered.

Watson is looking at his options apparently
https://sportstalk360.com/2017/04/22/tigers-interested-in-young-gun-connor-watson/

Ferguson is off contract at season's end.

I'd rather see Tedesco leave the club right now if he sees no future at WT. Watson and Ferguson have uncertain futures and this would be a win for them also.

Is it a fair exchange of talent?

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd take my 6 yo son instead of all 3 of these scum. Getting players of that calibre is a no brainer.

I'll just wait and see what happens though.

axl rose

Bench
Haven't seen much of him. They cant keep ALL of them, they have to at least pretend to offload a player of value now and then

Das Hassler

Bench
It was reported that the dogs all but had tedesco as well and if they did they would have " just moved on" a few ***contracted ***players to accomodate him because they are a professionally run club. Makes me nearly wish they got him...plus moses!
gotta laugh

axl rose

Bench
because they are a professionally run club.
gotta laugh

Laugh whenever I hear that in the media. Rape scandals, salary cap cheating, captain simulating sex with a dog.

I must be living in a different universe, some of the shit they come up with is beyond my comprehension.

Tiger05

First Grade
Laugh whenever I hear that in the media. Rape scandals, salary cap cheating, captain simulating sex with a dog.

I must be living in a different universe, some of the shit they come up with is beyond my comprehension.

Personally I think the soft 3 will fit right into the culture at their new clubs. The Roosters are full of scamming merkins and the dogs are full of scum. Parra of course cheat and have plenty of drug takers in their team.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Of course you guys need to stump up another player to make this work..

Roosters 2018 book value for ferguson is $900k vs 2018 book value for Tedesco at $450k

BrotherJim05

Bench
Guerra and Tupou would be immense for us. Best back row we have had since 2012.

Might push Lawrence to the bench though....