What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposed Team vs. The 17 Hurting Men

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I'm probably on my own but I'd keep Nicho at fullback... Tricky to half...Wilton to centre and start with Wadeo. Tracey to 14. If nothing else this next few weeks gives a couple of guys a bit of game time that may help if they're required at the business end of the season.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I agree, scapegoat was a loose term.

I also agree with this, he hasn't been used well. Even so, that would suggest he needs more time playing with the Jets.

hmmm, but one might be excused for thinking he has been used the way the coach has wanted to use him. As I have mentioned before there will be a purpose.

Method in the madness as is the saying.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm probably on my own but I'd keep Nicho at fullback... Tricky to half...Wilton to centre and start with Wadeo. Tracey to 14. If nothing else this next few weeks gives a couple of guys a bit of game time that may help if they're required at the business end of the season.

I don't mind that if Wade can get 80 but even that isn't critical as Wilton can give him a rest with Tracey in the centre.

I'm not on the Miller bandwagon though. He can be introduced from the bench IMO. Even this week if need be. If he's even fit.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I don't mind that if Wade can get 80 but even that isn't critical as Wilton can give him a rest with Tracey in the centre.

I'm not on the Miller bandwagon though. He can be introduced from the bench IMO. Even this week if need be. If he's even fit.
Yeah was thinking the same shuffling Wilton to back-row to give Wade a break once Tracey comes on. I also don't think it's a bad time to see what Trindall has to offer when starting. While I get the wraps on Miller...starting at fullback is a big ask. Prefer him to get a crack off the bench and ease him into it.

Latest posts